Iris West. I hear you've been writing about me.
爱瑞丝·韦斯特。我听说你在写我的事。
I've been collecting internet posts about the streak sightings. Baby, there's no streak.
我一直在网上收集那些关于那道闪光的目击者的言论 宝贝,没有什么闪光。
I saw him, Barry. He wears a red suit.
我看到他了,巴里,他穿着红色衣服。
I finally diagnosed why Iris is writing about the streak.
我终于知道爱瑞丝为什么写那道闪光了。
She's doing it for me.
她这么做是为了我。
I'm gonna find out who really killed Nora, and I'm going to get you out of here.
我会找到杀害诺拉的真凶并救你出来。
Whoever this streak is, I am not stopping until the rest of the world believes in him.
不管那道闪光是谁,我会一直寻找,直到大家都相信他的存在。
Maybe we shouldn't see each other for a while.
也许这段时间我们还是先别见面了。
To understand what I'm about to tell you, you need to do something first.
要理解我即将告诉你的事,你需要先做一件事。
You need to believe in the impossible.
你需要先相信一切皆有可能。
Can you do that?
你能做到吗?
Good, because all of us, we have forgotten what miracles look like.
很好,因为我们所有人都忘记奇迹的样子了。
Maybe because they haven't made much of an appearance lately.
可能是因为最近奇迹很少出现。
Our lives have become ordinary, but there is someone out there who is truly extraordinary.
虽然我们的生活已经变得如此普通,但仍然有人如此不同寻常。
I don't know where you came from. I don't know your name,
我不知道你来自何处。
but I have seen you do the impossible to protect the city I love.
也不知道你的名字,但是我亲眼看到过你做过不可思议之事来保护我爱的这座城市。
So for those of us who believe in you and what you're doing, I just want to say thank you.
所以我想代表所有相信你及你所做之事的那些人跟你说一声谢谢。
You're welcome. How did you...
不用谢。你是怎么……
I literally just hit send. Speed reading.
我的文章才刚刚发出去。我可以速读。
It's crazy what you can do to your voice.
你竟然能让自己的声音变成这样,太厉害了。