Someone who feels wronged, cheated. It's a resentful stalker.
感觉自己被不公对待,被人背叛了。这是怨恨性跟踪者
Our stalker believes that Dr. Lewis ruined their life,
这位跟踪者认为路易斯医生毁了他的生活
and now they want to do the same thing to him through his patients.
想要对他以其人之道还治其人之身,想伤害他的患者
I did a search on the internet.
我在网上查了一下
I found this review site called shrinkrank.net.
找到了一个评论网站,叫心理医师排名网
I know it. It's like yelp for therapists.
我知道,就像心理医生的大众点评
How'd you know that? Never mind. Look.
你怎么知道的?当我没问,你看
Almost all of Dr. Lewis' reviews are positive,
路易斯医生大多数都是好评
but I've got nasty posts going back a year from the screen name Shellacked.
不过一年前出现了很多差评,网名叫作"夏洛克粉"
"He screwed me up, he ruined my life. He needs to pay."
"他毁了我,毁了我的人生,必须付出代价"
Look at this one." He's so bad he will lose his patients to suicide." Like Claudia?
看这个。"他太糟糕了,他的患者会自杀身亡"。比如克劳迪娅
Almost prophetic. Track down an IP address. Let's get a real name.
就跟寓言一样。查出IP地址,找出他的身份