I got this. What do you mean? I'll do the talking.
我来吧。什么意思?我来问话
This power struggle thing is very one-sided.
这种争夺权力的问题,其实非常单方面
That's because you outrank me.
那是因为你级别比我高
Well, Janice outranks me. I don't have a problem being under her.
詹妮丝级别也比我高。我对在她手下工作毫无异议
So she was on top. Oh, that's just rude.
所以说她的确喜欢骑乘。你真没礼貌
Is this thing with us about Janice? It happened once.
你对我这样是因为詹妮丝吗?这不是第一次了
Is Janice why you don't like me? Because that's just petty.
你不喜欢我是因为詹妮丝吗?这也太小家子气了
I'm detective Caldwell, This is detective Larsen. Is Shelly Walker home?
我是考德威尔警探。他是拉森警探。请问雪莉·沃克在家吗
I have no idea where she is. We separated over a year ago.
我不知道她在哪里。我俩一年前就分居了
While she was in rehab?
在她去戒酒中心的时候吗
Shelly never wentto rehab. I did.
雪莉从没去过戒酒中心,是我去了
When I came back sober, she couldn't stand it, said if I loved her I'd drink with her.
我戒完酒回来,她就受不了了,说如果我爱她,就该陪她一起喝
Then I tried to get her sober, and she hated me for it.
后来我想帮她戒酒,她因此恨我入骨
Did Shelly ever talk to you about her therapist Dr. Lewis?
雪莉跟你聊过她的心理医生路易斯吗
No, not really.
没有
Are you sure? We have reason to believe she blamed him for her problems.
你确定吗?我们调查显示,她把自己的问题归咎于他
She wasn't in good shape. She blamed everyone.
她有点神志不清。她埋怨每个人
I wish her well, you know, but, yeah, she hated that guy.
我是为她好,但...好吧,她的确很恨那医生