So this woman who's stalking you,
这个跟踪你的女人
she isn't going to go Glenn Close on me, is she? What?
她不会跟我来格伦·克洛斯那一套吧。什么?
Glenn Close, Fatal... Never mind.
格伦·克洛斯《致命吸引力》。当我没说
Vanessa, you know I can't talk about my work.
瓦妮莎,你知道我不能谈论工作内容
I was making a joke, and being stalked doesn't count as work. What was that?
我是在开玩笑,而且被跟踪也算不上是工作内容。什么声音
Uh, someone down stairs. Stay here.
有人在楼下。待在这里
Is it her? Call 911.
是她吗?打电话报警
You forgot to put it back on the cradle.
你忘记把座机放回座上了
What are we gonna do? My cell's downstairs. When did you get a gun?
我们该怎么办,我手机在楼下。你什么时候买了枪
It's legal. It's to defend myself and you. Stay here.
这是合法的,为了保护我们俩。待着别动