Come on, let's go for a ride.
来吧 我们去溜一圈。
That's all I need, detective.
我要的就这些,警探。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Carter, homicide, I got your message.
我是凶案组的卡特,收到了你的信息。
Detective Olson.
我是奥尔森警探。
I got your bolo.
我收到了你的信息。
White male, 6'2", graying temples, nice suit.
白人男性,1米88,鬓角灰白,西装革履。
Super said he saw him leaving at the time of the 911.
临时工说看见他离开,就在报警电话拨通那会。
Did you get audio on the call?
有电话录音吗?
What audio? Nobody said boo.
录什么音?都没人说话。
M.E.Said she was dead two hours before.
检验医生说她两小时前就死了。
So you think your guy killed her?
那你觉得那人是凶手吗?
No, I think he called 911.
不,我觉得是他报的警。
Great, she's F.O.B. from Puerto Rico, no family, no boyfriend.
这下好了,她是从波多黎各偷渡来的,没家人,没男友。
Man, I thought you were going to gift wrap this for me.
天哪,真是送来个烫手山芋啊。
What kind of work does she do?
她做什么工作?
Oh, she was a nanny on the west side.
她给西区一家人当保姆。
We've got unis talking to her clients.
已经派人去联系她的雇主了。
So if your guy wasn't the shooter, what was he doing here?
如果那人不是凶手,他来这干什么
Someone killed Christina?
克里斯蒂娜被人杀了?
Oh, god, I...
天哪...
She wasn't here when Sam came home.
萨姆回来的时候她就不在。
Sam?
萨姆是谁?
My son.
我儿子。
She wasn't here when he came home from school, so he called me.
我儿子放学回来时她就不在,所以他给我打电话。
I came home to be with him.
我就赶回家陪他。
He's upstairs playing right now.
他正在楼上玩儿。
Thanks for your time, judge.
法官大人,感谢您的配合。