I touched everything, so you'll need my elimination prints, and this is post marked Seattle.
每件东西我都碰过,所以你需要我的指纹,作排除用,这是西雅图的邮戳
I'll let you know as soon as I have something.
一旦有结果我会尽快通知你
This a bad time? What case was that?
方便谈谈吗?这是哪个案子
It's nothing. What do you need?
没什么。你需要什么
Just checking in. How are you? You ok?
来看看,你还好吗?没事吧
I'm fine. Why?
很好,怎么了
Nothing. I mean, usually, you micromanage every aspect of every case, and today, you're not is all.
没什么,通常你会坚持跟进每个案子的每个细节,而今天,你却没有
It's called delegating, Jack. Have you, uh, located Shelly Walker yet?
这叫权力分派,杰克。你找到雪莉·沃克了吗
So you're up to speed? Good.
看来案件进程你都知道了,很好
I ran Shelly Walker through every data base we have access to.
我在所有数据库里都查过雪莉·沃克
She just popped upon the automated F.I. system.
她在现场采访系统有记录
You found a field interview card on her? What was she witness to?
有人采访过她吗?她作了什么证
A dispute at her current address. It's the last place we would have looked for her.
她现住址附近的一场纠纷。我们一直没想到去哪里找她
And where is that?
在哪儿
A sober living house.
戒酒中心