手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第十季 > 正文

老友记 第10季:第11集 脱衣舞男之泪(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Donny: Ok Henrietta, you've picked Jack and Jill went up the hill.

好,亨瑞达,你选了"杰克和吉尔去爬山"。
Joey: My friend Rachel has a kid. I totally know nursery rhymes!
我朋友瑞秋有个小孩,我对儿歌很熟悉。
Donny: Joey, describe these things associated with the United States Congress. Give me 20 seconds on the clock please. Ready? Go!
乔伊,描述以下跟美国国会有关的事物。限时20秒。预备,开始。(州议会)
Joey: Pass.
过。(圆形大厅)
Joey: Pass.
过。(阻挠发言)
Joey: Pass. Ok, uh the little thing that hangs down at the back of your throat.
过。呃,你喉咙后面挂着的小东西。
Henrietta: Uvula!
悬雍垂(小舌头)。
Joey: Oh, then pass!
哦,那,过。(联席会议)
Donny: Okay. Henrietta, you didn't get all the points you needed, so that means Gene, you are going to the winners circle to try for ten thousand dollars! And you're gonna be going there with Joey Tribbiani.
好了,亨瑞达,你没有得到所需的点数。所以,那就意味着,金,你将进入决胜圈来赢取$10000,而且你将与乔伊崔比亚尼一起参赛。
Joey: Pass!
过。
Chandler: Nope. You must be thinking of someone else. I was never in the band.
不行,你要为别人考虑一下,我从来没加入过乐队。
Ross: You made out with Missy Goldberg. How could you do that, after you promised me?
你跟米西戈尔伯格亲热过?你怎么能在向我保证过之后还这么做?
Chandler: Excuse me. That didn't make us sound gay at all!
失陪一下。那听起来倒一点不像同性恋。
Ross: You broke the pact!
你违反了君子协定。
Chandler: Ross, that was 16 years ago.
罗斯,那是16年前的事了。
Ross: That doesn't matter! We're talking about the foundation of our friendship.
那也不行,现在说的是我们之间友谊的基础。
Chandler: I believe the foundation of our friendship was unfortunate hair.
我以为我们之间友谊的基础是难堪的发型。
Chandler: All right, look, if we're really gonna do this, it's not like you never broke one of the pacts.
要是我们真的算账的话,你也不是没干过违反君子协定的事。
Ross: I didn't.
我没有。
Chandler: Oh really?
真的?
Ross: No.
真的?!
Chandler: Oh really?
真的?!
Ross: No!
没有。
Chandler: Adrienne Turner.
安卓特娜。
Adrienne: Yes?
怎么了?
Chandler and Ross: Hey! Hey Adrienne.
嘿,嘿,安卓。
Ross: I never did anything with Adrienne Turner.
我从没跟安卓特娜搅和到一起。
Chandler: Oh, please, and you knew how much I liked her.
哦,得了吧,你知道我有多喜欢她。
Ross: I don't know what...you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么。
Chandler: Really? Remember that big party? Freshman year? A week before Christmas vacation? I do. You had some visitors.
真的?还记得那个入学后第一个圣诞节假期前一周的晚会吗?我记得,当时有人找你。
Monica: I can't believe we're at a real college party! I have to pee so bad!
难以置信我们在一个真的大学聚会上。我兴奋的直想尿尿。
Rachel: This is so awesome! College guys are so cute!
这可真棒。大学男生好可爱。
Monica: Hey, you had a boyfriend!
嘿,你有男朋友了。
Rachel: No. But if some guy who looks like Corey Haim wants to kiss me tonight, I'm so gonna let him.
没,不过要是有个像克瑞哈姆那样的想亲我,我是不会拒绝的。
Monica: Hey look, there's Chandler, you know, that stupid friend of Ross who said I'm fat. You know I've already lost 4 pounds!
嘿,那是钱德。你知道的,罗斯的傻朋友,说我胖的那个。你要知道,我都瘦掉4磅了。
Rachel: It...You can so totally tell.
就是,一眼就看得出来。
Monica: I know!
我就知道!
Rachel: Well let's see. Maybe he knows where Ross is.
问问他罗斯在哪。
Rachel: Hey, how's it going?
嘿,怎么样?
Chandler: Aren't you?
你不是…
Rachel: Yeah, Rachel. And this is Ross' sister, Monica. We met at Thanksgiving.
对,瑞秋。这是罗斯的妹妹,莫妮卡。我们感恩节见过。
Chandler: Right. So how're you doing?
对。那,你怎么样?
Rachel: Bitching.
更浪了。
Chandler: Hi Monica.
嗨,莫妮卡。
Monica: Hi, Chandler. It's really nice to see you...not!
嗨,钱德。我是说,见到你很高兴...才怪。
Chandler: Okay. I'll see if I can find Ross.
好吧。我看看能不能找到罗斯。
Monica: Oh my God Rach. Bean bag chairs.
哦,我的天,瑞秋,充气椅。
Rachel: Oh.
哦。
Monica: Do not let me sit in one of those. We'll be here for days.
千万别让我坐上去,不然我就起不来了。
Ross: Listen, Adrienne, you can't tell Chandler about this.
听着,安卓,你可不能告诉钱德。
Adrienne: Oh believe me, Ross, I won't be telling anybody about this.
哦,相信我,罗斯,我不会告诉任何人的。
Ross: Cool!
酷。
Chandler: No way.
不可能。
Ross: I didn't know you knew about that.
我以为你不知道。
Chandler: Well, I did and it hurt. That's when I wrote the song: "Betrayal In The Common Room".
但是我知道了,我还很伤心。所以我才写了"在休息室被背叛"那首歌。
Ross: That's why that song had so much power.
所以那首歌才那么带劲嘿。
Ross: Oh...man, I'm sorry.
对不起。
Chandler: Look, it was a long time ago.
好了,那都是陈年往事了。
Ross: So, eh. I made out with Adrienne and you made out with Missy. Well I guess we're even.
那,我跟安卓亲热,而你跟米西亲热。我看我们俩扯平了。
Ross: We are even, right?
我们俩扯平了,对吧?
Chandler: Just one more thing. I was so pissed at you that night that I wanted to get back at you. So I thought, who does Ross like the more than anybody?
还有一件事。那晚我特生你的气,想报复你。所以我当时想,谁是罗斯最喜欢的人呢。
Ross: What did you do to my mom?
你对我妈做了什么?
Chandler: Not her!
不是她。
Rachel: I am so drunk.
我可真醉了。
Monica: That's weird. I've had the same number of beers as you and I don't feel anything at all.
那就怪了,我跟你喝的差不多,怎么我一点事儿没有。
Chandler: So, you girls having fun?
你们俩玩的好吗?
Monica: For your information, ass munch, I've lost four pounds. Maybe even five with all the dancing.
告诉你吧,蠢货!我瘦了4磅,没准儿跳完舞会瘦5磅。
Pizza guy: Somebody ordered a pizza?
有人定比萨饼了吗?
Monica: Oh that's me!
哦,是我。
Rachel: I am so not gonna do good on my SATs tomorrow.
我明天的入学考试算是没戏了。
Chandler: Well maybe you can go to school here next year and we can totally hang out.
那,明年也许你可以到我们这儿来上大学,我们可以一块玩玩。
Rachel: Oh yeah. There is a plan! Why don't I just start taking my smart pills now?
哦,对,是个主意,那我干脆现在就吃点聪明药丸得了。
Chandler: Well, maybe you can get in on a beauty scholarship.
唔,没准儿你能拿到选美奖学金呢。
Rachel: Oh, what a lie.
哦,别骗人了。
Chandler: So where're you applying to?
那,你都申请了哪些学校?
Rachel: Oh well, You know, I think it's kinda really important that I go somewhere where there's sun, so I'm sort of...Hey!
唔...你知道,我觉着我要去的地方应该阳光明媚,这很重要。所以我想…嗨!
Chandler: I'm in college and I'm in a band.
我是大学生,还是乐队成员。
Rachel: Yeah ok.
那好吧。
Roy: What's the matter? You never saw a 50 year old stripper cry before?
怎么啦,你们没见过五十岁的脱衣舞男哭吗?
Phoebe: You know, it's fine. We'll pay you.
你看,算了吧,我们付你钱。
Roy: No, no, you're right. Who am I kidding? I should've hung up that breakaway jockstrap years ago. Half the time, it just pops off by itself.
不是那么回事儿,你说的对,我在开谁的玩笑?早几年我就该用那条撑开的护身带上吊算了。经常的它自己就断开了。
Monica: Uh maybe now is a good time for cake and presents.
也许现在应该是蛋糕和礼物的时间。
Roy: What am I gonna do? I mean, this's been my life for thirty two years. Taking my clothes off in front of people is all I know.
现在我该怎么办?我是说,我干这个都32年了。我只会在人家面前脱衣服。
Rachel: No, wait. No there's gotta be something else that you can do. I mean, what skills do you have?
哦,等等,一定还有别的事你能做的。我是说,你还有什么技术吗?
Roy: I don't know. I can make my pecs dance.
我不知道。我能跳肚皮舞。
Roy: I can pick up a dollar bill with my butt cheeks.
我可以用屁股蛋儿夹起1美元的钞票。
Roy: I can go to that special place inside me where I feel no shame.
我能变得毫无廉耻之心。
Rachel: Maybe something in an office.
那你也许可以从政。
Phoebe: Or you could, you could teach stripping. You know, share your gift, pass the torch.
或者你可以教人跳脱衣舞。你知道吗?分享你的才能,发扬光大。
Roy: You know, actually that's not a bad idea. I can do it out of my apartment. I don't think my mom would mind.
对呀,这主意不赖。我可以在我的公寓外头干。我想我妈不会介意的。
Phoebe: There you go. Ok, do you think you're gonna be ok?
这下好啦,你感觉好一点了吧?
Roy: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
对,好点了。
Roy: This is so weird. I mean, you never know when it's gonna be your last dance. And I didn't even get a chance to finish it.
好世事难料啊。你不会知道什么时候曲终人散。而且我甚至都没能跳完最后一支舞。
Phoebe: Finish it!
那你把它跳完吧。
Roy: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Your last dance. Do it for us.
你的最后一次,给我们跳完吧。
Roy: Really?
当真?
Rachel: Really?
当真?
Phoebe: Yeah, yeah. He deserves to do the thing he loves one last time.
是的,他应该最后再做一次他喜爱的事。
Roy: Ok! All right! Get ready ladies!
好的,准备好了,女士们。
Phoebe: Okay.
好。
Phoebe: Oh this is so hot!
哦,这可真让人兴奋!
Phoebe: Oh no no no, don't stop!
哦,别,别停下来。
Roy: Have to.
跳不动了。
Joey: I'm so sorry that you have to do this with me. Listen, I know this won't put your kid through college but, would you like a Days of our Lives mug?
真抱歉你要和我一起干这个,听着,我知道这个不能送你的孩子去大学...但是,你喜欢《我们的日子》的杯子吗?
Voice: We're back in five, four, three, two. Applause.
我们现在倒数5,4,3,2...鼓掌。
Donny: Hey, welcome to the Winner Circles. Joey, Gene, you guys ready?
欢迎来到决胜圈。乔伊,金,你们准备好了吗?
Joey: Yeah.
好了。
Gene: Sure.
当然。
Donny: Ok. Give me sixty seconds on the clock please. Ready, GO!
好,限时60秒。预备,开始。
Gene: Oak, maple, elm, birch...
(树种)橡树,枫树,榆树,桦树…
Joey: I don't know. Types of trees?
我-我-我不知道,树种?
Gene: Uh...Buenos días, enchilada, por favor...
(西班牙语)
Joey: Oh I'm so sorry. I don't know any Spanish words.
哦,抱歉,我一点不懂西班牙语。
Gene: A match, a candle...
(燃烧物)火柴,蜡烛…
Joey: Things that go "tssst" when you put them out.
扑灭时发出"嗞"声的东西。
Gene: A torch, a bonfire...uhm, your pee...
火炬,篝火…哦,你的小便。
Joey: Things that burn.
燃烧物。
Gene:"I'd like to go for a walk", uh..."scratch my belly".
(狗会说的话)我要去散散步。挠挠我的肚皮。
Joey: Dude, dude! I think you're losing it.
伙计儿,你是不是跑题了。
Gene: Uh, "I have fur", "I like to bark".
呃,我有毛,我会吠叫。
Joey: Oh oh oh! What a dog says.
哦,狗会说话啊。
Gene: Pepperoni...
意大利辣香肠…
Joey: Pizza topping, next!
比萨饼料。下一个!
Gene: Cindy Crawford, Christie Brinkley, Heidi Klum, Claudia Schiffer...
(超级名模)辛迪克劳馥,克莉斯蒂布林克利,海蒂克劳姆,克劳迪娅西佛。
Gene: Christie Turlington, Kate Moss...
克莉斯蒂特林顿,凯特玛斯…
Joey: Girls Chandler could never get?
钱德永远追不上的姑娘?
Gene: Supermodels!
超级名模!
Joey: Where? !
哪儿?!
Chandler: I can't believe you're so upset.
真没想到你这么生气。
Ross: What do you mean? You kissed Rachel.
你说呢?你吻了瑞秋。
Chandler: Ross, she was so drunk she didn't even remember it the next day. Plus, I should tell you, it did not last long.
罗斯,她喝太多了,她第二天甚至什么也不记得了。另外,我要告诉你,那个并没持续太长。
Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: I'm in college, and I'm in a band.
我上大学,而且是乐队成员。
Rachel: Yeah, ok.
啊,好啊!
Chandler: And now I've killed one.
我已经搞定了一个。
Monica: Hey.
嘿。
Ross: Hi, where's Rachel?
嘿,瑞秋在哪?
Monica: She and Phoebe took the stripper to the hospital.
她和菲比送脱衣舞男上医院了。
Chandler: Sounds like your elegant tea party went off just as planned.
听起来好像你的"一流茶会"按计划进行。
Ross: Did you know Chandler kissed Rachel?
你知不知道钱德吻过瑞秋?
Monica: What? When...when was this?
什么?什么时候?
Chandler: Last week. We had some wine and...You don't know I'm kidding.
上周,我们喝了些酒,然后...你不知道我是开玩笑的吗?
Ross: Nineteen Eighty Seven. The weekend you guys visited me at school.
1987年。你们俩上学校找我去的那个周末。
Monica: Oh my God! That's wild!
我的天,那也太疯狂了。
Chandler: Yeah, but it was like a million years ago, so it doesn't matter.
是,不过那是很久以前的事了。没什么要紧的。
Ross: Well, it matters to me.
但那对我很要紧。
Chandler: Why?
为什么?
Ross: Because, the night you kissed Rachel was the night I kissed Rachel for the very first time.
因为你吻瑞秋的那晚是我第一次吻瑞秋。
Chandler: You kissed her that night too?
你那晚也吻瑞秋了?
Monica: Two guys in one night? Wow, I thought she became a slut after she got her nose fixed.
一晚上两个男人?我还以为她整过鼻子以后才变得放荡了呢。
Chandler: Seriously, where did this happen?
说真的,你在哪儿吻的瑞秋?
Ross: Okay...
是这样的...
Ross: After you told me she was passed out in our room, I went in there to make sure she was all right. She was lying on my bed, all...all buried in peoples' coats. Well, I...I went to kiss her on the forehead, you know. But it was so dark, I accidentally got her lips. I started to pull away, but then I...I felt her start to kiss me back. It was only for a second, but...it was amazing. And now, now I find out that you kissed her first.
你告诉我瑞秋在我们屋里睡了之后,我进去看看她怎么样了。她躺在我床上,睡在一堆衣服下面。呃,我过去想吻她的额头,但屋里太暗,我不小心亲到了她的嘴唇,我想回身,但我觉得她也开始吻我。那只有一瞬间但感觉太奇妙了。但是现在,我却发现你先吻了她。
Chandler: Oh wait, what bed did you say she was on?
呃,等等,你刚才说她在哪张床上?
Ross: Mine.
我床上。
Chandler: I'm pretty sure I put her on my bed.
我记得很清楚我把她放到我床上的。
Ross: No, she was definitely on my bed.
不对,她肯定是在我床上。
Chandler: Why would I kiss a girl, and then put her on your bed?
我干吗吻完一个姑娘后把她放到你床上?
Ross: Well, then who was on my bed?
那当时我床上的是谁?
Monica: OH! OH! OH!
妈呀!
Ross: NO! NO! NO!
不!不!不!
Monica: YES!
是的!
Ross: You were under the pile of coats?
你在那堆衣服下面?
Monica: I was the pile of coats!
那堆衣服就是我。
Ross: Oh, my God!
哦,我的上帝!
Monica: You were my Midnight Mystery Kisser?
你是我的午夜神秘接吻人?
Ross: You were my first kiss with Rachel?
你是我和瑞秋的初吻?
Monica: You were my first kiss ever? !
你就是我这辈子的初吻?!
Chandler: What did I marry into!
瞧瞧我结的什么亲家!
Monica: Oh, crap!
糟糕。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
betrayal [bi'treiəl]

想一想再看

n. 背叛,暴露

 
mystery ['mistəri]

想一想再看

n. 神秘,秘密,奥秘,神秘的人或事物

 
circle ['sə:kl]

想一想再看

n. 圈子,圆周,循环
v. 环绕,盘旋,包围

 
unfortunate [ʌn'fɔ:tʃənit]

想一想再看

adj. 不幸的,令人遗憾的,不成功的
n.

联想记忆
applause [ə'plɔ:z]

想一想再看

n. 鼓掌,喝彩,赞许
v. 鼓掌

联想记忆
gene [dʒi:n]

想一想再看

n. 基因

联想记忆
describe [dis'kraib]

想一想再看

vt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成

联想记忆
bark [bɑ:k]

想一想再看

v. (狗)吠,咆哮
n. 狗吠,咆哮

 
elegant ['eligənt]

想一想再看

adj. 优雅的,精美的,俊美的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。