Ross: Oh, you uh, you wanna hear a freakish coincidence?
哦,你啊,你想听听什么叫无巧不成书吗?
Guess who's doing laundry there too? Rachel: Who? Ross: Me. Was that not clear?
猜猜还有谁也要去洗衣服?谁? 我刚才没说明白?
Hey, why don't, um, why don't I just join you both, there?
嗨,我为什么不,嗯,为什么不跟你们一起,去呢?
Rachel: Don't you have a laundry room in your building?
你公寓楼里不是有洗衣间吗?
Ross: Yes. I do have a laundry room in my building, um, but there's a. rat problem.
是啊,我公寓楼里是有洗衣间,呃,不过有点儿老鼠的问题。
Apparently they're attracted to the dryer sheets, and they're going in fine, but they're coming out all. fluffy.
显然它们很喜欢烘干器,它们进去的时候还算正常,出来之后个个都变得毛茸茸的。
Anyway, say, 7 nish? Rachel: Sure.
好吧,说好了,七点左右见?好。
Angela: Forget it, Joey. I'm with Bob now. Joey: Bob? Who the hell's Bob?
得了吧,Joey。我现在和Bob在一起了。Bob?Bob是哪根葱?
Angela: Bob is great. He's smart, he's sophisticated, and he has a real job. You, you go on three auditions a month and you call yourself an actor, but Bob
Bob人超棒。又聪明,又成熟,而且人家还有正式工作。你呢,你一个月参加三次面试就说自己是演员,但是Bob
Joey: Come on, we were great together.
别这样,我们在一起的时候超开心的。
And not just at the fun stuff, but like, talking too.
而且不光是开心而已,也有像聊天什么的。
Angela: Yeah, well, sorry, Joe. You said let's just be friends, so guess what? Joey: What? Angela: We're just friends.
嗯,好吧,抱歉了,Joey。你说的我们还是做朋友吧,所以你猜怎么着?怎么? 我们就只是朋友。
Joey: Fine, fine, so, why don't the four of us go out and have dinner together tonight? You know, as friends?
好吧,好吧,那么,今天晚上我们四个一起出去吃顿饭怎么样?你懂的,朋友一样?
Angela: What four of us? Joey: You know, you and Bob, and me and my girlfriend, uh, uh, Monica.
什么我们四个?就你和Bob,然后我和我的女朋友,嗯,嗯,Monica。
Joey: Monica, I'm telling you, this guy is perfect for you.
Monica,我跟你说,这男的太配你了。
Monica: Forget it. Not after your cousin who could belch the alphabet.
算了吧。自从见过你那打嗝都能喷出字母的表哥以后我再也不敢领教了。
Joey: Come on. This guy is great. His name's Bob. He's Angela'sbrother.
别这样。这男的很棒的。他叫Bob。他是Angela的哥哥。
He's smart, he's sophisticated, and he has a real job.
他又聪明,又成熟,还有正式工作。
Me, I go on three auditions a month and call myself an actor, but Bob is
像我,一个月面试三次就叫自己演员,但是Bob是