Ross: Okay, okay, now what is wrong with my Snuggles? What, it says I'm a sensitive, warm kinda guy, you know, like a little warm, fuzzy bear. All right, I can pick something else up on the way.
好,好,我的斯耐格柔顺剂又怎么了?怎么了,这表示我是一个体贴、温柔的人。你懂的,就像一只温暖的、毛绒绒的小熊。好吧,我可以顺路买点其他的用。
Monica: Thank you. So what does this Bob guy look like? Is he tall? Short?
谢谢你,那这个Bob长什么样?高还是矮?
Joey: Yep.
对。
Monica: Which?
哪一样?
Joey: Which what?
什么哪一样?
Monica: You've never met Bob, have you?
你没见过Bob,对不?
Joey: No, but
对,但是…
Monica: Oh my god, Joey, for all we know this guy could be horribly.
哦天呐,Joey,这家伙很有可能非常.
Angela: Hey, Joey.
嗨,Joey。
Monica: horribly attractive. I'll be shutting up now.
非常帅。我现在就闭嘴。
Chandler: Where are they? Where are they?
他们在哪儿?他们在哪儿?
Phoebe: This is nice. We never do anything just the two of us.
这样挺好。我们两个还从来没单独做过什么呢。
Chandler: It's great. Maybe tomorrow we can rent a car and run over some puppies.
太好了。也许明天我们可以租辆车去压小狗。
Phoebe: Eww, I don't wanna do that.
哦,这件事我可不想做。
Chandler: Here we go.
来了。
Phoebe: Okay, have a good breakup.
祝你有个愉快的分手。
Chandler: Hey, Janice.
嗨,Janice。
Janice: Oh, my god, I am so glad you called me. I had the most supremely awful day.
哦,天呐,真高兴你打给我。我今天过得一塌糊涂。
Chandler: Hey, that's not good. Can I get an espresso and a latte over here, please?
嘿,那可不太好。能给我一杯浓咖啡和一杯拿铁吗?
Janice: We got the proofs back from that photo shoot, you know, the one with the little vegetables. Anyway, they pretty much sucked, so, I blew off the rest of the afternoon, and I went shopping
我们从那个照相馆取回样片,你知道的,有几颗小菜菜的那个。话说,效果不怎么样,所以我下午剩下的时间就出去发泄了,然后我去逛街