Monica: Oh, god help us.
哦,天呐。
Joey: What?
什么?
Monica: Ugly Naked Guy's laying kitchen tile. Eww!
丑裸男在厨房铺瓷砖。呃!
Joey: Eww! Look, I'm asking a favor here. You know, I'm thinking if I do this thing for her brother, maybe Angela will come back to me.
呃!诶,我在求你帮忙呢。我觉得如果我帮Angela她哥,也许她会跟我和好。
Monica: What's going on here? You go out with tons of girls.
你这是怎么了?你和一堆女孩约过会呢。
Joey: I know, but, Angela's different. She's like one of a kind, like a snowflake or, or a
我知道,但是Angela不一样。她就是跟别人不一样…就像雪花一样,或者,或者
Monica: Something else like a snowflake?
其他像雪花的东西?
Joey: Yeah, yeah. I made a huge mistake. I never should have broken up with her. Will you help me? Please?
是的,是的。我这件事做得最错。 我当初不该和她分手。你帮帮我呗?求求你?
Ross: Hold on a second. You need to not touch any of those. Okay, bye Well, Monica's not coming, it's just gonna be me and Rachel.
等等…你能不能不要碰那些东西。没问题,再见好吧,Monica不来了,就剩我和Rachel了。
Chandler: Oh. Well, hold on camper, are you sure you've thought this thing through?
哦,好吧,等等,老兄,你确定你想清楚了?
Ross: It's laundry. The thinking through is pretty minimal.
就是去洗衣店。不需要想太多。
Chandler: It's just you and Rachel, just the two of you? This is a date. You're going on a date.
只有你和Rachel,只有你们两个吧?这叫约会,你们是去约会。
Ross: Nuhuh.
不--呃。
Chandler: Yuhhuh. I haven't done that in a while.
是--哈。我有阵子没玩这个了。
Ross: Wait, is it a date if she doesn't know? We're going on a date?
她都不知道,能算约会吗?
Chandler: Yes, absolutely. Saturday night all rules apply.
当然算,星期六晚上,什么条件都适用。
Ross: So what're you saying here? I should shave again, pick up some wine, what?
那你想说什么?我该刮刮胡子,带瓶酒什么的?
Chandler: Well, you may wanna rethink the dirty underwear. This is basically the first time she's gonna see your underwear-you want it to be dirty?
呃,你可能要重新想想是不是要带穿脏了的内衣裤。事实上,这是她第一次看见你的内衣裤--你希望她看见的是脏的?
Ross: No.
不。
Chandler: Oh, and uh, the fabric softener?
哦,还有,还带衣物柔顺剂?