Rachel: Ok ... uh ... maybe you're not always going after the wrong girl.
听着……呃……或许你并没有都跟不适合你的女生一起。
Joey: I'm telling you, Rach, Charlie is not right for me.
我告诉你,瑞秋,查莉并不适合我。
Rachel: Yeah, I'm not talking about her.
唔,我不是在说她。
Joey: But then who? The waitress I went out with last month?
那是谁呢?那个我上个月约过的女服务生吗?
Rachel: You know what? Forget it!
你知道吗?算了!
Joey: No no no no, who, who were you talking about?
不不不不,你是在说谁呢?
Rachel: No, I-I-I-I don't, I don't, I actually don't know who I'm talking about! So!
不,我不……事实上我并不知道我在说什么!所以!
Joey: Ok! Uh, all right, well ... I'm gonna see if I can get a room for tonight and I'll ... I'll see you later!
好的!嗯,我要去看看有没有办法再订到另一间房间……待会见!
Rachel: Yeah, sure! Ok.
是啊,好的!
Joey: You like me?
你喜欢我?
Rachel: Ok, let's not make a big thing about this!
好吧,我们不要过度渲染这件事!
Joey: It's a huge thing!
这是一件大事!
Rachel: Ok, not working with me, Joe!
你很不合作喔,乔伊!
Rachel: Look, here's the thing: lately, I have been having thoughts musings, if you will!
听着,事情是这样的:最近,我有些想法,应该说是冥想!
Joey: What ... for how long?
多久了呢?
Rachel: Only like a month!
大概只有一个月!
Joey: A month? !
一个月?
Rachel: What the ... dial it down!
嗯……小声点!
Rachel: Listen, ok, and-and maybe they're crazy thoughts, but-but sometimes I do, I've been thinking about ... you know, us!
或许只是一些疯狂的想法,但是有时候我就是会想啊,我一直在想我们之间的可能性!
Rachel: Ok, dial it up a little!
好的,现在音调提高一点!
Joey: Oh you're right. Ok, I have uh- I just have one question!
你说的对。好的,我只有一个问题!
Rachel: Shoot!
该死!
Joey: What the hell are you doing?
你倒底是在做什么?
Rachel: I do not, I'm not trying to do anything, it's just, we have such a good time when we're together, you know and ... I mean, aren't you just a ... little curious ... what it would be like?
我试着不要做任何事,只是当我们在一起时非常地快乐,你知道吗?你难道都没有好奇过……那会是怎样吗?
Joey: Uh, am I curious? I mean, I am as curious as ... as ... George!
我好奇过?我就跟……乔治一样好奇!
Rachel: Who?
谁?
Joey: Curious George! You know, the monkey, and the guy with the yellow hat!
《好奇的乔治》啊!那只猴子还有那个戴黄帽的男人!
Rachel: Yes, of course, I remember him!
是的,我当然记得!
Joey: Yeah, he had a paper route.
他还有个纸路线图。
Rachel: Yeah, he did! Oh, see, this is what I'm talking about!
是啊,没错!这就是我说的!
Joey: No, I know, yeah I know we're great but Rach no ... this ... this can't happen!
不,我知道,我们棒透了!但是瑞秋,不,不能这样的!
Rachel: But can it ... just ... happen a little bit?
不能有一点点机会吗?
Joey: No, No! It can't happen at all!
不,不!一点也不行!
Rachel: Why, why not?
为什么不行?
Joey: Because ... look, no one wants this to happen more than me, ok?
我最希望事情是这样了,好吗?
Rachel: I have gone over this moment in my head a hundred times and not once did I ever, say no!
我在我脑海中已经幻想过这情节一百次了,而且我从没拒绝过!
Rachel: I couldn't do it to Ross!
我不能这样对罗斯!
Rachel: But that wasn't gonna stop you before!
但之前却不是这样!
Joey: I know, I know! But I've thought about it a lot, since then, and it just wouldn't be right ... I'm sorry.
我知道,我知道!但是在那之后我想了很多,这是不对的……我很抱歉。
Rachel: I'm sorry, too!
我也很抱歉!
Rachel: Oh God! I shouldn't've said anything!
天啊!我不应该说出来的!
Joey: No! No-no-no-no-no-no! Hey! Hey, we'll be fine! Li ... hey, like you says: no big deal!
不!不!嘿!没事的!就像你说的:没什么大不了!
Rachel: It's not a big deal!
没什么大不了的!
Joey: No big deal!
没有什么!
Rachel: It's so not a big deal!
真的是没有什么!
Joey: Yeah! I'll see you later!
待会见!
Rachel: Ok!
好啰!
Rachel: Ok, I ... Ah!
好的,我……啊!
Monica: Ooh! I'm sorry! I think, I think, that may have missed the table!
喔!真抱歉喔!我想…… 我想那可能没有碰到桌面!
Mike: Do you?
是吗?
Monica: Ah, yeah!
是的!
Mike: Do you?
是吗?
Monica: Ah, yeaaah!
是的!
Mike: Do you?
是吗?
Monica: Ah yeaaah!
是的!
Chandler: Do you really find this attractive on him?
你真的认为他这样很有魅力吗?
Phoebe: Oh, yeah! Are you telling me you ... you're not even ... a little turned on by Monica right now?
喔,是的!你要告诉我你现在没有被莫妮卡撩的心痒痒的?
Chandler: I think this is the first time in our marriage that I've felt like the more attractive one.
这是婚后我第一次觉得我是比较有魅力的那一个。
Phoebe: All right come on Mike, you can beat her! Knock that dog off her head!
好了,加油,麦克,你可以打败她的!把她打的落花流水!
Monica: Oh, damn it!
喔,该死的!
Phoebe: I sleep with him!
我跟他上床喔!
Mike: Game point!
赛点!
Monica: Don't get too cocky! Remember I won the last one!
别太骄傲!记住上次是我赢的!
Monica: Oh, by the way, how did that feel, losing to a girl?
喔,对了,输给一个女生感觉如何呢?
Mike: You know, you should really look in a mirror before you call yourself that.
称自己女士之前,你最好照照镜子先。
Monica: No, No, Nooo!
不,不,不!
Mike: And that's how it's done!
而就是这样结束了!
Chandler: Ok-dokey, you've each won a game and I've lost what's felt like a year of my life. So everybody goes home a winner.
好了,你们都各赢了一局,而我感觉好像是失去了一年的生命。每个人都可以跟一个赢家回家。
Monica: Best out of three?
三战两胜?
Mike: That's what I'm thinking.
我就是这样想。
Chandler: Should I use my invisibility to fight crime or for evil?
我应该运用我的隐形术来打击罪犯或是恶魔?
Monica: Serve the ball, chump!
开球吧,木头人!
Mike: Serve the ball, chump.
开球吧,木头人。
Phoebe: Ok, better comebacks Mike, better comebacks.
好的,重披战袍会更好,麦克,重披战袍会更好。
Monica: I got it!
我来接!
Chandler: I'm fine, by the way!
顺便提一下,我没事!
Mr. Oberblau: I'm just saying, I have a cabin in the Adirondacks. If you ever wanna get away from the city, well, that'd be just nifty!
我是说,我在阿尔刚金有间小木屋。如果你有想要远离尘嚣,那会是……很不错的!
Ross: Ooh, well. Um, I kinda've got a lot on my plate right now, not that I wouldn't love a weekend in the country with a strange man.
嗯,我现在事情是蛮多的,不是说我不喜欢跟陌生男人到乡间度周末。
Woman: Jarvis?
杰维斯?
Mr. Oberblau: Oh, you're back. This is my wife, Nancy.
喔,你回来了。这是我老婆,南西。
Ross: Get Out!
少来了!
Charlie: Ross, uh, can I talk to you for a minute?
罗斯,我可以跟你谈谈吗?
Ross: Yes, please!
当然了!
Ross: Is he still looking at me?
他还在看我吗?
Charlie: Yes.
是的
Ross: Still?
还在看吗?
Charlie: Yes! And his wife is kinda looking at me.
是的!而他老婆好像是在看我。
Ross: Uhm, so, what's-what's going on?
发生什么事呢?
Charlie: Uh, well ... Joey and I broke up.
嗯,乔伊跟我分手了。
Ross: Oh my God, what, what happened?
我的天啊,发生了什么事?
Charlie: Joey is a great guy, but we're just ... we're so different!
乔伊是个好男人,但是我们就是…… 我们很不一样了!
Charlie: I mean, like during your speech he kept laughing at homo erectus!
我是说,就像是在你演讲的时候,他一直在笑“直立人”!
Ross: I knew that was him!
我就知道是他!
Charlie: Anyway I just um, I think it's for the best.
反正,我只是…… 我想这样是最好的。
Ross: Hey, hey you ok?
嘿,你还好吗?
Charlie: I guess.
还好。
Charlie: There was um ... there was another reason that I thought it was time to end it with Joey.
还有……还有另外一个原因让我跟乔伊分手的。
Charlie: I started to realize that I was having feelings for someone else.
我开始发觉我对另外一个人有感觉。
Paleontologist: Ok Geller. Last day of the conference, you know what happens to the keynote speaker.
好的,盖勒,研讨会的最后一天了,你知道主讲人会被怎样的。
Ross: Uh, Professor Claire, we're kind of in the middle of a conversation here.
克雷克教授,我们正在谈话当中。
Charlie: Yeah, can you guys just throw him in the pool later?
不能等会再丢他进游泳池吗?
Professore Claire: Or we could throw you both in now!
或是把你们俩都丢进去!
Ross: Ok, gentlemen! Please! Aren't we a little old for this?
好了,男士们!拜托!我们会不会太老了呢?
Ross: I mean, we're scientists, right? We're academics. And most importantly I ... you-you will have to catch us first. Go, go, go!
我是说我们是科学家,好吗?我们都有学术素养。而且最重要的……你们必须要先捉住我们。跑,跑,跑!
Mike: Ok, so it's a tie again, 41 to 41.
好的,又平手了,四十一比四十一。
Chandler: Ok, look! Enough is enough!
好的,听着,够了!
Monica: No, I have just to have two more points to beat him!
不,我剩下两分就可以打败他了!
Chandler: Monica, that was also true an hour ago!
莫妮卡,一小时前你就这样说了!
Chandler: I mean, please, look at you! Your hand is blistered, you can barely stand, your hair is inexplicable!
拜托,瞧瞧你!自己你的手都起水泡了,你连站都站不住,你的头发真是莫名奇妙!
Chandler: Pheebs, talk to Mike, Help me out.
菲比,去跟麦克说,帮我一下。
Phoebe: Yeah.
好的。
Chandler: Mike, you win this, you'll get the best sex you've ever had in your whole life.
麦克,只要你赢,你将会享受到你从未享受过的性爱。
Chandler: I say to fight crime.
好像是打击罪犯比较好。
Ross: You didn't see us! Monica?
你没有看到我们!莫妮卡?
Chandler: All right, look, I'm begging you. Ok, you've already proven you are just as good as he is, now we've missed our dinner reservations, so now let's just go upstairs, order room service, take a shower and shave your head!
好啦,听着,我求你。你已经证明你跟他一样好了,我们已经错过晚餐预约,所以我们就上楼去……点客房服务,洗个澡,然后剃光你的头发!
Monica: I can't just walk away! I've put in four hours!
我不能这样走掉!我已经投入四小时了!
Chandler: But ...
但是……
Monica: Look! You knew this about me when you married me!
听着!当你娶我的时候你就知道我是这样的!
Chandler: You agreed to take me in sickness and in health. Well, this is my sickness!
你答应无论我生病或是健康都要照顾我的。这就是我的病!
Chandler: What about the obsessive cleaning?
那洁癖呢?
Monica: That's just good sense!
那只是好习惯!
Monica: Aww!
嗷!
Chandler: You ok?
你还好吗?
Monica: No, no, no. Honey, I'm ok. Shake it off! Oh, no! No shaking, no shaking! Ooh! Ooh! Oh my God! I can't play!
没事,没事,亲爱的,我没事。滚开!不!别晃!哦!天啊!我打不了了!
Mike: So you forfeit?
所以你要弃权?
Phoebe: Mike wins?
麦克赢了吗?
Monica: I can't believe it! I lost!
我不敢相信!我输了!
Chandler: No, you didn't.
不,你没有。
Monica: What?
什么?
Chandler: Because I'm gonna play for ya.
因为我要帮你玩。
Phoebe: You can't do that!
你不能这样做!
Mike: Uh, it's ok. I don't care which of 'em I beat.
没关系,我不在乎到底是打败他们其中哪个。
Phoebe: Ok, we're taking that paddle home, mister.
好的,我们要把那个球拍带回家,先生。
Monica: Honey, you don't have to do this.
亲爱的,你没有必要这样做。
Chandler: Yes, I do. Now, I may not understand why you have to win so badly, but if it's important to you then it's important to me, because I love you.
是的,我有必要。我或许无法理解你为什么一定要赢,但是如果这对你很重要,对我就很重要,因为我爱你。
Monica: But ... you suck!
但是……你很逊啊!
Chandler: You're welcome, sweetheart.
不客气,亲爱的。
Chandler: All right Mike, let's get this over with. Sudden death. Whoever wins this point, wins.
好的,我们快玩吧。快点受死。赢得这一分的人就算赢了。
Mike: Geady!
好的!
Monica: Oh my God! You're good!
天啊!你真棒!
Phoebe: It's like watching porn!
这就像是看色情片一样!
Chandler: And that's ... how ... it's done!
而这就是这样结束的!
Monica: My God, my God, that was so amazing!
我的天啊,我的天啊,这实在太惊人了!
Monica: When-when did you Hold on! I almost forgot loser! When did you stop sucking?
嗯,你是何时……等等!我差点忘了,失败者!你是什么时候开始不逊的?
Chandler: I never sucked, I actually didn't want you to know how good I was!
我从来就不逊,我只是不想让你知道我有多棒!
Monica: Why?
为什么?
Chandler: I don't know.
我不知道。
Monica: Well this is so great! Now we can enter into doubles tournaments!
这真是太棒了!现在我们可以参加双打比赛了!
Chandler: That's why!
这就是为什么!
Charlie: Are they still looking for us?
他们还在找我们吗?
Ross: Yeah, yeah. The bartender said that they uh, they split up into two search parties, the herbivores and the carnivores.
是的。吧台的人说他们分成两组搜索队伍,草食性组跟肉食性组。
Ross: You know, we as a group are not the coolest.
我们这一组并不是最酷的。
Ross: I don't think they saw us.
我想他们没有看到我们。
Charlie: I don't think they did.
没错。
Ross: You know, for a bunch of researchers, they sure don't look very carefully.
你知道,身为研究家,他们并没有很认真的探索。
Charlie: Um, so, I started to tell you something earlier, um ...
我刚刚要开始告诉你一些事……
Charlie: There uh, there was another reason I realized it was time to end it with Joey.
还有其他的原因让我跟乔伊分手的。
Charlie: I um, I kinda realized I ... was starting to have feelings ... for someone else.
我有点惊觉到我开始对某人……有一些感觉。
Ross: Oh. Can I, can I ask who?
喔。我可以问是谁吗?
Charlie: I think you know.
我想你知道是谁。
Ross: I think I know too but I've been really wrong about this stuff in the past, so-
我想我也是,但过去我对这种事的判断都是错的,所以……
Ross: I'm sorry, we uh ... we can't.
我很抱歉,我们不能。
Charlie: All right, all right.
好的,好的。
Ross: I mean, you just went out with my best friend, you know, I ... I just think it'd be a really really bad idea. Or, or not!
我是说,你才刚跟我最好的朋友交往过,我只是认为这会是个很不好的主意,或许不会,我是说……
Rachel: What?
什么?