Come on, Barry! You can do it! Barr, focus!
加油,巴里,你能做到的!小巴,专心点!
I am!
我很专心!
Son, son, son. You're getting frustrated.
孩子,孩子,孩子。你开始不高兴了。
You need to learn how to control your emotions.
你需要学会控制情绪。
Iris, come here, sweetie.
爱瑞丝,过来,小甜心。
You want me to hit a girl?
你要我打女孩?
He wants you to try.
他只是想让你试试。
Relax, Barry. I've had her in gloves since she was six. She's tougher than she looks.
放轻松,巴里。我从她六岁就开始教她拳击。她没看上去那么柔弱。
Sorry, Barry.
抱歉,巴里。
Son ...
孩子……
Sometimes the best way to win a fight is not to start one, but if you do come up against somebody you know you can't beat, be smart.
有时候赢得争斗最好的方法是不挑起它,但是如果真的遇到你打不过的对手,放聪明点。
It's okay to run the other way. All right?
转头逃跑是可以接受的。懂了吗?
So what do you think?
你怎么看?
Judging by the mud and kegs I'd say he got hammered, stole a big-ass truck, and went joyriding.
根据泥土和桶来看,我觉得他喝醉了,偷了辆非常牛气的车,然后去兜了个风。
I bet the kegs are stolen, too.
我打赌这些桶也是偷的。
Rusty Iron Ale, it's a micro brewed right over in ... Keystone, I know the place. Let's check it out. Yeah!
锈铁酿酒厂,那是一个鲜酿酒厂就在……楔石城,我知道那地方,我们去看看。对!
Barry described a tornado of red and yellow lightning inside a man in yellow.
巴里说看到一个黄色的男人在一阵红黄相间的闪电之中。