Dr. Wells. I guess you heard about Barry's incident last night. If you're looking for him I think he's at the station.
威尔斯博士。你应该也听说巴里昨天的事了吧。如果你要找他,他应该在警局。
I actually came here to see you.
其实我是来找你的。
I need your help solving an old case of mine.
我需要你帮我解决一件旧案子。
What case is that?
什么案子?
The murder of Barry's mother.
巴里母亲的谋杀案。
Your childhood nemesis is now an unstoppable Metahuman. That is seriously messed up.
小时候欺负你的人现在成了无人能敌的超能者。可真够扯的。
I had a childhood nemesis.
小时候也有人欺负我。
Lexi la Roche. She used to put gum in my hair.
莱克西·洛什。以前她总是往我头发上粘口香糖。
Jake Puckett. If I didn't let him copy my homework, he'd give me a swirly.
我的是杰克·帕奇特。要是不让他抄我作业,他就拧我。
Now that we've established that we're all uber-nerds, what are we gonna do about Tony?
好吧,原来我们都是被人欺负的料,托尼的事该怎么办?
Glad you asked.
问得好。
We're gonna train you, man.
我们要训练你。
Karate kid style. Behold!
空手道风格。看好了。
I call him Girder.
我叫他钢梁。
For the record, not my idea. Fighting is physics.
声明一下,这名字不是我起的。打架是物理行为。
It's not about strength. It's not about size.
与体重无关,与身高也无关。
It's about energy and power.
只与活力和力量有关。
Channel your speed the right way and you can totally take this bad boy down.
如果你能够巧妙利用自己的速度,一定可以拿下这个家伙。
Now obviously your Girder is a moving target.
你的钢梁就是你的训练对象。
So ... I have ice and bandages standing by.
所以……冰袋和创可贴随时待命。
I'm pretty sure I just dislocated my shoulder.
我的肩膀肯定脱臼了。
Okay, not gonna lie.
不骗你。
This is gonna be quick but extremely painful.
我动作会很快,但是会很痛。