Oh, speaking of pain.
说什么来什么,
Eddie, hey. Allen, we found the stolen humvee in the alley at Fremont and Lawrence.
艾迪。艾伦,我们在弗里蒙特和劳伦斯律所附近小巷找到了失窃的悍马。
Need you down here to do your thing. Great.
过来开工吧。好。
I'll see you in a sec. Okay.
一会见,好了。
Okay. Let's do this.
好,动手吧。
So Barry, when you said you were off-duty last night, you weren't visiting Iris again.
巴里,你之前说昨晚没工作,你没有去看爱瑞丝吧?
You know, in disguise?
就是偷偷去看她?
Cause that would be reckless and a little creepy.
毕竟那样太鲁莽,而且有点诡异。
No. Good.
没有。很好。
Allen, you really need a car.
艾伦,你真的需要一辆车。
I usually manage on foot okay.
我平时走路就挺好的。
What do we got?
什么情况?
The rig Tony Woodward boosted last night.
昨晚托尼·伍德沃德偷的东西。
No sigh of the stolen ATMs.
没发现失窃的自动取款机。
Probably got those where he's holed up, though he's gonna have one hell of a time breaking 'em open.
估计他把那些机器放在藏身地了,但是要打开还是比较费时间的。
I wouldn't be so sure.
那可不一定。
So, about you and Iris ...
你和爱瑞丝……
Look, Eddie, we had a fight, and I just don't really feel comfortable talking about it with you.
艾迪,我们吵了一架,而且我真的很不想跟你讨论这件事。
I get that, and I get that you two go way back.
我明白,我也知道你们之间感情很深。
To be honest, I was a little threatened by you at first.
说实话,你一开始让我很有危机感。
You were threatened by me?
我让你有危机感?
Sure. I mean, I've seen how close you two are, but you seem like a good guy, and Iris, I just want her to be happy.
当然了。我见过你们俩多亲密,但是你看上去是个好人,至于爱瑞丝,我只是希望她能快乐。
From my experience, good friends are hard to find.
作为过来人的忠告,知音难觅。
Detective. Excuse me.
警探,打扰一下。
Sir, we ran the plates on that Humvee.
警官,我们查了这辆悍马的牌照。