Yeah you know, and that would be a great episode.
对啊,那会是一段很不错的情节。
People would talk about that episode.
人们会谈论这段情节。
You and your friends could do one in Paris if you wanted to.
如果愿意的话,你可以和朋友在巴黎拍上一集。
I don't know. The key, the thing that haunts me is the distribution.
我不知道,关键是地理分布问题让我头疼。
I mean, getting these tapes from town to town, city to city, so that they could play continuously.
要一个城镇接一个城镇,一个市接一个市地拍摄以保证它的持续性。
Because it would have to play all the time, or it just wouldn't work.
因为它必须不停地播放,否则就没有意义了。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Thanks.
谢谢。
You know what? Not service oriented.
知道吗?没有"服务指南"。
Just an observation about Europe.
只是一份"欧洲观察"。
You know, my parents never really spoke of the possibility of my falling in love or getting married or having children.
我父母从没真正谈论过我会恋爱结婚生孩子的可能性。
Even as a little girl they wanted me to think as a future career as a, you know interior designer or lawyer or something like that.
甚至我还是小女孩时......他们就要我考虑未来的职业,例如......室内设计,律师或诸如此类。
I'd say to my dad, "l want to be a writer."
我对我爸爸说我想当作家。
And he'd say, "Journalist."
他就说做记者。
I'd say I wanted to have a refuge for stray cats. He'd say, "veterinarian."
我说想开个流浪猫收容所,他就说做兽医。
I'd say I wanted to be an actress. He'd say, "TV newscaster."
我说想做演艺工作,他就说做电视播音员。
It was this constant conversion of my fanciful ambition into these practical moneymaking ventures.
这使得我的理想抱负慢慢转变成了......现实的赚钱手段。