And he's the cow. Yes, I am the cow.
他演母牛。 是的,我演母牛。
And the cow's a bit weird. The cow has a disease.
但这头牛有点古怪。 它得了一种病。
She's acting a bit strange. Like a dog.
它的行为有点怪异,像只狗。
If someone throws a stick, she fetches it.
有人扔根棍子的话,它会去叼回来。
And she can smoke with hoofs and everything.
它还能用蹄子抽烟什么的。
Great. As you see, there is the address. It's in the second district.
真有意思。 看,这个就是地址。在第二区。
Near the Prater. You know it?
普拉特附近,知道是什么吗?
The big Ferris wheel? By the wheel, yes. We should go.
那个大摩天轮吗? 大摩天轮附近。 我们会去的。
Yes, the wheel, everybody knows the wheel. Perhaps you can go to the Prater before the play.
是的,人人都知道摩天轮。 你们可以在开演之前先去普拉特。
It starts at 21:30.
演出是21:30开始。
21:30? It's at 9:30.
21:30? 就是9:30。
9:30. Oh, right.
9:30 好的。
Ok, great. What's the name of this play?
太好了。这场戏叫什么?
It translates as "Bring Me the Horns of Wilmington's Cow."
翻译过来就是"带给我威尔明顿的母牛角"。
I'm Wilmington's cow.
我就是威尔明顿的牛。
All right. Great.
好的。 太棒了。
You'll be there? We'll try.
你们会来吗? 尽量吧。
I'm the cow. Goodbye.
我是母牛。再见。
I got an idea. Are you ready?
我有个主意,你准备好没有?
It's Q and A time. We've known each other a little while now.
是个问答游戏,我们现在已经互相有所了解。