It's a game-changer.
那是能改变局面的东西。
It's a key, it can break into any system and it's sitting in our flat right now.
是个能进入任何系统的钥匙,现在就在我们的公寓里。
That's why he left that message, telling everyone where to come, "Get Sherlock!"
这就是为什么他留下那个信息,告诉他们应该去哪,“抓夏洛克!”
We need to get back into the flat and search.
我们得回公寓找一下。
CID will be camped out.
刑事调查局会在那等你。
Why plant it on you?
为什么栽赃给你?
It's another subtle way of smearing my name, now I'm best pals with all those criminals.
这是另一种抹黑我的方法,现在我是罪犯的好朋友了。
Yeah, well, have you seen this?
你看到这个没?
A kiss-and-tell.
桃色事件。
Some bloke called Rich Brook.
一个叫人理查布鲁克的人。
Who is he?
他是谁?
Too late to go on the record?
没破到纪录吧?
Congratulations, "The Truth About Sherlock Holmes."
恭喜你啊,《夏洛克·福尔摩斯的真面目》
The scoop that everybody wanted and you got it. Bravo!
独占鳌头啊,真棒!
I gave you your opportunity.
我给过你机会了。
I wanted to be on your side, remember?
我想替你说话的,记得吗?
You turned me down, so... Then lo and behold, someone spills all the beans.
但是你拒绝了我,所以……瞧一瞧看一看,有人要泄露秘密了。
How utterly convenient. Who is Brook?
真是巧了,谁是布鲁克?
Oh, come on, Kitty, no-one trusts the voice at the end of a phone.
没人相信电话另一端的声音的。
All those little meetings in cafes, those sessions in the hotel room when he gabbled into your Dictaphone.
没人相信那些你在咖啡店和旅馆里,录下的他含糊不清的话语的。
How do you know that you can trust him?
你怎么知道你能相信他?
A man turns up with the Holy Grail in his pockets.
一个身藏“宝物”的人。
What were his credentials?
他凭什么相信他?