Darling, they didn't have any ground coffee, so I just got normal.
亲爱的,他们没有磨好的咖啡,我买了些普通的。
You said that they wouldn't find me here, you said that I'd be safe here.
你说他们不会找到我的,你说我在这很安全的。
You are safe. Richard, I'm a witness, they wouldn't harm you in front of witnesses. So that's your source?
你很安全。理查德,他们不会当着我这人证人面伤害你的。你的消息都是从他这儿得到的?
Moriarty is Richard Brook? Of course he's Richard Brook, there is no Moriarty.
莫里亚蒂是理查德·布鲁克?他当然是理查德·布鲁克,没有什么莫里亚蒂。
There never has been. What are you talking about? Look him up.
一直都没有什么莫里亚蒂。你在说什么?仔细瞧瞧。
Rich Brook, an actor Sherlock Holmes hired to be Moriarty.
演员理查·布鲁克,夏洛克·福尔摩斯雇来扮演莫里亚蒂的。
Dr Watson, I know you're a good man, don't, don't, don't hurt me.
华生医生,我知道你是好人,别,别,别伤害我。
No, you are Moriarty! He's Moriarty!
不,你就是莫里亚蒂!他是莫里亚蒂。
We've met, remember? You were going to blow me up!
我们见过的,记得吗?你还想把我炸上天!
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. He paid me, I needed the work.
对不起,对不起。他雇我的,我得照办,
I'm an actor, I was out of work. Sherlock, you'd better explain, because I am not getting this.
我是个失业的演员。夏洛克,最好你来解释下,我不太说得清。
I'll be doing the explaining, in print.
我来解释吧,书面解释。
It's all here, conclusive proof.
全在这,证据确凿。
You invented James Moriarty, your nemesis.
你捏造了詹姆斯·莫里亚蒂,来做你的对手。
Invented him? ! Mm-hm.
捏造的?!是啊。
He invented all the crimes, actually.
事实上,是他制造了所有的罪案。
And to cap it all, he made up a master villain.
然后为了伪装,就捏造了一个罪魁。
Don't be ridiculous! Ask him. He's right here. Just ask him.
别胡扯了!问他啊,他就在这,你问啊。
Tell him, Richard. For God's sake, this man was on trial! Yes, and you paid him to take the rap.
告诉他,理查德。天啊,这个人是上过法庭的!是啊,是你付钱让他承担刑责的,
Promised you'd rig the jury.
还答应说会操控陪审团。
Not exactly a West End role, but I'll bet the money was good.
这虽不是西区剧院的角色,但我肯定报酬不错。
But not so good he didn't want to sell his story. I am sorry. I am. I am sorry.
可他却不敢同我谈他的故事。对不起,真的,对不起。