Take my hand.
抓住我的手。
Now people will definitely talk.
现在人们肯定要议论了。
The gun! Leave it!
枪掉了!别管它!
Sherlock, wait!
夏洛克,等下!
We're going to need to coordinate.
我们得协调一致。
Go to your right. Huh?
向右移。什么?
Go to your right
向右移。
Everybody wants to believe it, that's what makes it so clever.
每个人都愿意相信,这就是这个计划的绝妙之处。
A lie that's preferable to the truth.
谎言比真理更容易接受。
My deductions were a sham. No-one feels inadequate, Sherlock's an ordinary man. Mycroft, he could help us.
我的推理是错的。没人觉得不对,夏洛克也是普通人。迈克罗夫特可以帮助我们。
Big family reconciliation, now's not really the moment.
家人团结什么的,现在不是时候。
Sherlock ... we're being followed. I knew we couldn't outrun the police.
夏洛克,后面有追兵,我就知道我们跑不掉的。
That's not the police, it's one of my new neighbours from Baker Street.
不是警察,是我在贝克街的新邻居。
Let's see if he can give us some answers.
看看他能不能给咱们一个答案
Where are we going?
现在往哪走?
We're going to jump in front of that bus.
我们要冲到巴士前面。
Tell me what you want from me. Tell me!
告诉我你想从我这得到什么。说!
He left it at your flat. Who? Moriarty.
他把它留在你的公寓了。谁?莫里亚蒂。
What? The computer key code. Of course.
什么?电脑密码。当然。
He's selling it. The programme he used to break into the Tower.
他在卖帮他破坏伦敦塔安保系统的程序。
He planted it when he came around.
他来的时候就留下了密码。