Hut! Hike! Oh, hey, you're going the wrong way!
预备!开球!你跑错方向了!
That's the wrong way! No! Wait. I'm sorry. You're right.
方向错了!不是!等等。对不起。你是对的。
Uh, excuse me, principal Brown.
打扰下,布朗校长。
Yikes. You know, most subs just play a movie. All right, do something different, guys.
妈呀。大多数代课老师就在课上放部电影算了。好啦,来点不同的,同学们。
Uh, listen, I-I can't be your history teacher.
听我说,我不能做历史老师。
Those kids work so hard, and they deserve someone who knows the material and can inspire them, so...If you say so.
那些孩子学习非常努力,他们值得拥有真才实学,并且可以激励他们的老师......所以随你吧。
Hey, I was wondering, what kind of play was that you were running? Was that supposed to be a slant?
我想问下,你这是在训练什么战术?是侧攻吗?
Our freshman coach quit. I'm just a glorified babysitter.
高一的教练辞职了。我这是变相在做保姆。
Well, your receiver needs to learn to run his routes, or the quarterback's never gonna be able to hit him. I-I played in college.
接球手需要学习跑位,否则四分卫不可能把球传给他。我在大学时打过校队。
Oh. Okay. Hey, Tyler, you need to learn to run your routes.
好的。泰勒,你需要学习跑位。
What routes? Yeah, what routes?
什么位?对,什么位?
Well, you're gonna line up here. Take three steps. One, two, three - plant right, Open left 45 degrees up the field.
在这里就位。跑三步。一二三,到这里左45度跑向球场。
Okay, why don't we try it again? Try it again! Tip! Put some zip on the ball, 18!
不如再来一次?再来一次!投球时要用力,18号!
Hut, hut, hike! Hit him! Better. Better. Good job. Circle back up.
预备,开球!扔给他!有进步。做得好。再来一次。
All right, anyway, thank you for the opportunity.
总之,感谢你给我这个机会。
Hey, hey, how would you like to take over this team?
你想接管这支球队吗?
Well, well, that's an interesting offer. How much does it pay? Nothing.
这个提议真有趣。工资多少?没有。
Are you firm on that? Yeah, but there's a gym-teacher position available. It's all yours if you coach.
你确定吗?确定,但现在有体育老师的空缺。你做教练这活儿就归你了。
Can I wear shorts? Yeah, and you get a whistle, too.
我可以穿短裤吗?可以,还有口哨给你。
Oh, I always get a whistle when I wear shorts. I humbly accept your offer.
我穿短裤时总是有人对我吹口哨。我谦卑地接受您给的这份工作。
Huddle up, boys! Let's go! Hustle! Do you know what hustle means, 10? !
集合,同学们!来吧!快点!你知道快点是什么意思吗,10号?!