Ask your landlord to cut you a break.
请求你们的房东给些宽限
Oh. Mr. Gold doesn't offer much leeway.
戈登先生从来不给我们商量的余地
Mr. Gold's your landlord?
戈登先生是你们的房东吗
If we miss a payment, we're out. And then they'll reassign us, and we'll have to leave Storybrooke.
如果我们付不上房租 我们就必须离开 我们会被重新分配 那么我们就必须离开童话镇
No, you won't. You know why you only sold forty-two last year? Because you didn't have me. This year we're going to sell all of them.
不 你们不会 你知道你们去年为什么只卖了四十二支蜡烛吗 因为没有我 今年我们能卖掉所有蜡烛
Leroy, I guess you really are my hero.
勒罗伊 也许你真是我的英雄
She's just gone?
她就这么走了吗
You really don't know anything, do you?
你真的完全不知情 是吗
I—I don't I don't understand. Whwhat happened?
我 我不明白 发生什么了
I don't know. I'm trying to find out.
我不知道 我也在调查
What can you tell me?
你能提供什么信息吗
When was the last time you spoke to Kathryn?
你最后一次和凯思琳说话是什么时候
Yesterday afternoon.
昨天下午
Okay, look, I know there has been lies and deceit, and I'm really not judging you, but is that the truth?
我知道你说过谎 骗过人 我不是想指责你 但是你说的是实话吗
Yes. I haven't spoken to her since we... I ended things.
是的 我最后和她说话时我们... 我跟她分手的时候
And I came home yesterday, and all her things were gone. I assumed she was going to Boston. That's what she told me. Am I a suspect or something?
我昨天回家的时候 她的东西都没有了 我以为她去了波士顿 她是这么跟我说的 我现在是疑犯了吗
No. I know when people are telling the truth, David, and you are. She hasn't even been gone twenty-four hours. She's not even technically missing. But if she is, trust me, I will find her.
不 别人对我说实话我看得出 戴维 你说的是实话 她离开还没到二十四个小时 还不能算是失踪 但如果她真的失踪了 相信我 我会找到她的