Here you go, Raj. You might want to drink this one slowly. Okay. So, Saturday night, can I count on my posse?
这是你的Raj,你慢慢喝。好那这周六晚上大伙一起去吧?
Gee, I'd love to, Raj, but I can't make it. Oh, okay. Leonard? No, I could...no.
我很想去Raj,可我没空。噢,好吧,那兰纳德呢?呃,行吧...还是算了。
Sheldon? I can make it. But I won't.
谢尔顿呢?我有空,可我不会去的。
What are you guys talking about? There's a reception for my magazine article on Saturday.
你们在说啥呢?这周六专为我设的招待会。
And you guys aren't going?
你们这些家伙都不去?
I can't believe you. Raj is celebrating a tremendous accomplishment and you're not even going to be there to support him?
真是难以置信。Raj要庆祝如此巨大的成就,你们居然不去捧场?
A tremendous accomplishment would be if the planetary body he discovered were plummeting toward Earth and he exploded it with his mind.
巨大成就是指他发现的星体正坠向地球,而他用意念爆破掉它。
That would be cool. I'd go to that reception.
那真牛了,那样的招待会我肯定去。
Come on, this is huge. Raj is gonna be inPeople magazine, and he didn't even have to knock up one of the Spears sisters.
别啊,这已经很牛了。Raj要上人物杂志了,都不用把皮尔斯姐妹中的一个搞大了肚子。
Would you like to go with me?
你愿意和我去吗?
Of course I would. I would be honored. Really? Cool. Shame on you guys.
当然愿意,我很荣幸。当真?太好了。你们真不厚道。
Look at that, I got a date with Penny. I can't believe it took you a whole year.
瞧呀,我约到佩妮了。花了你一年时间真难以置信。
Now? Now. Hey, buddy, I'm going to be in People magazine. Yeah, call me when you're on the cover.
够了吗?咱撤。老兄,我要上人物杂志了。哦,上了封面再来给爷说。
Raj, look at you! I know. I'm resplendent like the noonday sun, am I not?
Raj真帅气呀!我知道,像正午的太阳光彩照人对吧?
Uh, yeah. Starting with the champagne a little early, aren't you?
是呀,这香槟喝的不觉得早了点吗?
It was in the limo. They sent a limo. I have a limo. I just love saying limo. Sip on this while you're getting ready.
是豪华轿车里的,他们派了辆加长轿车,我可以用豪华车了。我爱死说豪华车了。准备的时候小饮几口吧。
Oh, I'm ready. That's what you're wearing?
我准备好了。就穿这个?
Um, yeah. Why, what's wrong with it?
对呀,怎么有什么不对吗?
Nothing. I was just hoping for something a little more, you know, ridonkulous.
没什么,我只是期待你会更疯狂些。
Mm, yeah. Well, this is all the donkulous you're gonna get tonight.
嗯,今晚的疯狂就是这个样子了
Okey dokey, let's roll. All right, it's time to raise the roof!
好也行,出发吧。好了,是宣泄时间了!
Hey, Leonard. Dude. You look very nice. Thank you.
你好兰纳德。兄弟。很漂亮。谢谢。
Come on. Good night, Leonard. Good night.
走吧,晚安兰纳德。晚安。
Hey, Leonard, do you see my limo downstairs? Yeah.
兰纳德看到楼下的豪华车了吗?嗯。
It's bigger than the house my grandfather grew up in.
比我祖父长大的那间房子还大。
Terrific. It has more food, too. All right, come on. Come on.
相当不错。吃的也比那房子里的多。行了,走了走了。
I'm coming out, so get the party started I'm coming out, I'm coming out I'm coming out...
我要出场了,让聚会开始吧。我要出场出场出场...
Hey, good news. You don't have to sulk about Penny anymore. Look, there are hundreds of Croatian women just waiting for you to contact them.
好消息,你不用再为和佩妮的事闷闷不乐了。看,这里有无数的克罗地亚女人就等你联系她们了。
Anything for a green card. com?
一切为了绿卡。com?
I'll lend you my user name. It's "Wealthy Big Penis." You're joking.
你可以用我的ID"富有的大鸡鸡"。开什么玩笑。
You gotta make it easy for 'em. They're just learning English.
你得用简单的词语,她们还在学英语中。
Pass. So you're just gonna sit around here and mope while Penny is out with Dr. Apu from the KwikE Mart?
去你的。你情愿坐在这里郁郁寡欢眼瞅着佩妮和快易卖的阿普博士约会?
It's not a date, and that's racist. It can't be racist. He's a beloved character onThe Simpsons.
又不是约会,这么说也太种族主义了。哪能啊,他可是辛普森一家里面受大家喜爱的角色。
Let's just eat so I can get to bed. With any luck, tonight will be the night my sleep apnea kills me.
快点吃了吧,我去睡觉。要是狗屎运,今晚我就死于睡眠窒息。
Did you remember to ask for the chicken with broccoli to be diced, not shredded? Yes.
记得让他们把椰菜鸡肉切成块而不是丝吗?有。
Even though the menu description specifies "shredded"? Yes. Brown rice, not white? Yes.
尽管菜单上特别提到"鸡肉丝"。对。黑米,没叫白米吧?对。
Did you stop at the Korean grocery and get the good hot mustard? Yes.
有在韩国杂货店买上等的热芥末吗?有。
Did you pick up the low sodium soy sauce from the market? Yes. Thank you. You are welcome.
去市场打低钠酱油了?去了。谢谢你。不客气。
What took you so long?
怎么去了这么久?
Just sit down and eat. Fine.
坐着吃吧别废话。好吧。
All right, it's shredded. What do you want me to do?
好啦是鸡肉块,你想怎样啊?
I want you to check before you accept the order. Sorry.
你接受订单前怎么不检查好呢?抱歉。
Were you distracted by the possibility that Koothrappali might have intercourse with Penny tonight?
你心烦意乱,是怕今晚库萨帕里可能会和佩妮发生关系?
He's not going to have intercourse with Penny. Then there's no excuse for this chicken.
他和佩妮不会上床的。那鸡肉的错误就不能原谅。
You know, this situation with Koothrappali brings to mind a story from my childhood.
库萨帕里的情况让我想起了件童年往事。
Oh, goody, more tales from the pan handle.
切,这下好了,狭长土地的又一传说。
That's northwest Texas. I'm from east Texas, the Gulf region, home to many Vietnamese shrimpers.
那是德克萨斯西北部。我来自东德克萨斯的海湾地区,住着很多越南捕虾人。
Do the shrimpers feature in your story? No.
捕虾人是你故事的重点?不是。
Anyway, when I was eight, a Montgomery Ward delivery van ran over our family cat Lucky.
我8岁时一辆蒙哥马利·华德的运货车压死了我家的猫拉克。
Lucky? Yes, Lucky. He's irony impaired. Just move on.
幸运?是的,幸运。他听不懂反话,继续就是了。
Okay, dead cat named Lucky. Continue.
好吧,名叫幸运的死猫,请继续。
While others mourned Lucky, I realized his untimely demise provided me with the opportunity to replace him with something more suited to my pet needs,
当其他人都因Lucky的死而伤心时,我意识到它的意外身亡让我有机会拥有我更需要的宠物,
a faithful companion that I could snuggle with at night, yet would be capable of killing upon telepathic command.
晚上可以和我相互偎依的忠实伴侣,又不会违背人类命令的动物。
So not a puppy?
难道不是小狗?
Please, nothing so pedestrian. I wanted a griffin.
拜托,怎么可能这么平凡。我要一只格里芬。
A griffin? Yes, half eagle, half lion. And mythological. Irrelevant.
一只格里芬?是的,半鹰半狮。传说中才有...与这无关。
I was studying recombinant DNA technology, and I was confidant I could create one, but my parents were unwilling to secure the necessary eagle eggs and lion semen.
我当时正在研究DNA重组技术,而且有信心能造一只出来。但我父母拒绝提供必需的鹰卵子和狮精子。
Of course, my sister got swimming lessons when she wanted them.
郁闷的是我妹妹想上游泳课,他们就让她去。
Sheldon, not that we don't all enjoy a good lion semen story, but...what's your point?
谢尔顿,不是我们不喜欢狮子精子的故事,但是...你想说什么?
My point is if Koothrappali is moving on to a new life of shallow undeserved fame, perhaps this is an opportunity to create a better cohort.
我想说的是,如果库萨帕里开始追求浅浮低贱名利的新生活,也许正是我们的机会创造一个更好的同伴。
You want to breed a new friend?
你想养育一个新朋友?
That's one option, but who has the time?
这是选择之一,但是谁这么有空啊?
But consider this the Japanese, they're doing some wonderful work with artificial intelligence.
可你们想想看日本人,他们在人工智能方面干的很不错,
Now, you combine that with some animatronics from the imagineers over at Disney, next thing you know, we're playing HALO with a multilingual Abraham Lincoln.
如果把他们的技术和迪斯尼动画家的一些电子动画结合起来,也许接下来我们就能和一个懂多国语言的亚伯拉罕·林肯一起玩光晕。
Sheldon, don't take this the wrong way, but you're insane.
谢尔顿,别误会我的意思,你疯了。
That may well be, but the fact is it wouldn't kill us to meet some new people.
他疯是疯,但我们去结交新朋友又不会死。
For the record, it could kill us to meet new people.
我必须指出,结交新朋友真的会死啊。
They could be murders or the carriers of unusual pathogens. And I'm not insane. My mother had me tested.
他们可能是杀人犯或者不知名病原体的携带者。还有,我一点不疯,我妈早就带我去测试过了。
If we do get a new friend, he should be a guy you can trust. A guy who has your back.
如果我们要结交个新朋友,他必须值得信任,必须为我们两肋插刀,
And he should have a lot of money and live in a cool place down by the beach where we could throw parties.
他还必须很有钱,住在海边的大房子里可以供我们开派对。
He should share our love of technology. And he should know a lot of women.
他必须和我们一样热爱科学技术。也要认识很多女人。
Let's see, money, women, technology. Okay, we're agreed. Our new friend is going to be Iron Man.
我想想,有钱,女人,技术,好吧就这么说定了。我们的新朋友是钢铁侠。
Welcome to the Raj Mahal. It's very nice. Good night, Raj.
欢迎来到"Raj陵"。很不错的地方,晚安Raj。
No, no, Wait. The evening's not over. Yes, it is. No, it's time to put on some R.Kelly and suck face.
不不等等,夜生活还没结束呢。结束了。现在得听听罗凯利的歌再作些面部吸吮。
Oh, wow, is the evening over?
噢,喔哦,夜生活结束了吗?
Wait, wait, wait! That's my mommy and daddy calling from India. I want you to meet my parents. Wait. Meet them?
等等等等等等!是我爸妈从印度打来。我想让你见见我父母。等等,见他们?
Hello, Mommy, Daddy. Good to see you. How are you? I'm not drunk.
好啊。爸爸妈妈很高兴见到你们,你们好吗?我没有喝醉哦。
Why would you say that? Just making conversation. Mommy, Daddy, I want you to meet my new squeeze, Penny.
干嘛这么说?随便说说而已。爸爸妈妈,我想让你见见我的新女友佩妮。
I'm not your squeeze. There is no squeezing.
我不是你的女友,他没有什么女友。
I can't see her. Center her in the frame. Here you go. Cute, huh?
我看不到她,镜头对准她。看看吧,漂亮吧?
She's not Indian. So she's not Indian. The boy is just sowing some wild oats.
她不是印度人。不是印度人又怎样,咱儿子还年轻,放荡放荡嘛。
No, no, no, there's no sowing, no squeezing and no sucking face.
没有没有,没有放荡,我也不是啥女友,也没吸脸。
What if he gets her pregnant? Is this little hotsytotsy who you want as the mother of your grandchildren?
万一他把她肚子搞大了怎么办?你想要这个粉嫩小妞做你孙辈的母亲?
What right do you have to pick with whom I can have children with?
你们有什么权利选择我跟谁生孩子?
Look, Rajesh, I understand you're in America. You want to try the local cuisine.
听着Rajesh,我知道你在美国,想尝尝当地小吃。
Trust me. You don't want it for a steady diet.
但是相信我,那玩意儿吃不久的。
Now you listen to me. I am no longer a child and I will not be spoken to like one.
你们听我说,我已经不是小孩子了,说话也不会再像小孩子,
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go throw up.
失陪失陪,我要去吐一吐。
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了?
I don't know. Maybe it's the local cuisine.
我不知道,可能是吃了当地小吃。
Okay, well, nice to meet you.
好吧那么,很高兴见到你们。
I'm just gonna set you on down over here. And I'm gonna leave, so namaste.
我就把你们放在桌上吧。我要走了,合十礼。
And FYI, you'd be lucky to have me as a daughter in law.
还有告诉你们,我做他媳妇是你们的福气。
She's feisty. I like that.
妞有点脾气嘛,我喜欢。
Raj, what are you doing? No, no notes. If you have something to say to me, say it.
Raj你在干嘛?不,不用纸条,如果你有话要说,说出来。
Sorry. Oh, sweetie, it's okay.
对不起。噢,宝贝,没关系啦。