In a land of myth and a time of magic, the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name...Merlin.
在这个神话的国度,魔法的时代,王国的命运肩负在一个年轻男孩身上。他的名字......梅林。
Aren't you scared? Of what? That you might catch whatever it is.
你不害怕吗? 怕什么? 你可能会传染上什么。
I'm the court physician, Merlin. This is part of my job. Most of the time there's nothing really to be scared of.
我是御医,梅林。这是我的工作。大多数情况下没什么可怕的。
You were saying? People mustn't see this. They'll panic.
你刚说什么? 不能让大家看见这个。他们会恐慌的。
Dad, here is your sandwich.
爸爸,你的三明治。
Mmm. What's in it?
嗯,这是什么?
It's smoked pigeon. But I'd say there's more smoke than pigeon.
这是熏鸽肉。不过我得说熏得有点儿过火。
You're such a good girl to me.
你真是个乖女儿。
And I've done you some watercress soup tonight.
晚上给你做了水芹汤。
Don't tell me with more water in it than cress?
别告诉我水多芹菜少?
I'll see you later. Bye.
回头见。 回头见。
What are you doing? Er, moving something.
你在做什么? 呃,搬东西。