What's happened to him? I don't know, sire. It's the second case I've seen today.
他这是怎么回事?我不清楚,殿下。这是我今天看见的第二宗了。
Why don't you report it to me?
你怎么没向我报告?
I was intended to find the cause.
我想查找原因。
What did you conclude?
有什么结果?
I don't think it's time to hurry to conclusions. The scientific process is a long run.
我认为现在作出结论为时尚早。科学验证需要时间。
What are you concealing from me?
你想隐瞒什么?
Sire, I have seen nothing like it. The victims are dying in 24 hours, and it's spreading fast.
殿下,我从未见过此等情形。受害者24小时内就死亡,而且传播迅速。
So, what is the cause?
那是什么导致的?
I think I should say the cause, the most likely cause is sorcery.
我想我得说原因,很可能是由于巫术。
Find who did this. I will, Father.
找出谁做的。 我会的,父王。
Conduct door to door searches in the town. Double the guards on all the gates. Lend the physician your servant. Merlin?
带人挨家挨户搜查。所有的城门都增加看守。把你的男仆借给御医。 梅林?
We need Gaius to find a cure. He needs all the help we can give him.
我们需要盖尤斯找出疗法。他需要一切尽可能的帮助。
If Gaius is right, believe me, the city will be wiped out.
如果盖尤斯是对的,相信我,这城市将面临覆灭。
This is the kind of magic that undermines our authority, challenges what we've done.
这种法术会破坏我们的威望,挑战我们所建立的一切。
If we cannot control this plague, people will turn to magic for a cure.
如果我们不能控制这场疫病,人们会寻求法术途径来治疗它。
We have to find this sorcerer and quickly. Yes, Father.
我们必须快点找到这个魔法师。 遵命,父王。
Gaius. Gaius, he's still alive.
盖尤斯,盖尤斯,他还活着。