Yes, I am yet to be king and I don't know what kind of king I will be.
是的,我将成为国王,而我也不知道自己会成为怎样的国王。
But I do have a sense of the kind of Camelot I wish to live in. It would be where the punishment fits the crime.
可我知道自己期望在怎样的甘美洛城里生活。那应该是罪惩相当的。
I fear you're right. She's played with fire. And sadly, she must die by fire.
我想你是对的。她玩火弄术。很遗憾,她也必须以火送终。
I thought I was doing good and that curing Gwen's father would help her. I thought I was saving a life. It seemed...so simple.
我以为是在做好事,治好歌薇的父亲能帮助她。我以为自己是在救人性命。这看起来...很简单。
An easy solution is like a light in a storm, Merlin. Rush for it at your peril. But it may not always lead you to a safe harbour.
简单的解决办法就如风暴中心的光亮,梅林。危急时刻你冲向它。可它并不是每次都能把你领到安全的港湾。
I can see that now.
我现在明白了。
How many times have I warned you about the responsibilities of being a warlock?
我提醒过你多少次作为一名魔法师该肩负的责任?
I must see her.
我得见她。
Gwen?
歌薇?
Thank you. What for? Coming to see me.
谢谢。 谢什么? 谢谢你来看我。
I'm sorry. It's not your fault.
我很抱歉。 这不是你的错。