Hey, look at the book title, 306 degrees of heaven: Bacon.
瞧这书的书名,《306度的天堂:培根》
Heaven bacon. That's good wordplay.
天堂"培根",这双关不错
It's okay. Not much of a crowd. Party's a little disappointing.
还好吧,人不多。派对又有点小闷
Bacon truffle, Barbra Streisand? Yeah, I'm feeding my tiny dog a truffle, so what?
吃松露培根吗,芭芭拉·史翠珊?我就喂我的小狗吃松露,怎么着
Miss, miss. Excuse me, what are these things for?
小姐,小姐。不好意思,这东西是干嘛用的
Oh, it holds your drink while you get food. No! Yeah.
您拿食物的时候,可以把饮品放上面。不是吧。是的
Yeah, these are great when you see them for the first time.
这东西不错,第一次见到都会挺惊奇的
For me, it was on a yacht in the Mediterranean.
我第一次见,是在地中海的一艘游艇上
You know what else these are good for? Frees up your shoulders to shimmy.
你知道这玩意儿还能干嘛吗?解放的你肩膀,让你尽情摇摆
You shimmy. I'm gonna walk over here and find us a bigger, shinier something to do later.
你慢慢摇,我要去那边看看有没有什么更好玩的事物
Later? We're going home to our amazing apartment.
还玩,不是准备回我们超舒服的公寓吗
Or not. Come on, Max, it's spring break.
谁说的?放松嘛,麦克斯,春假时间
Let's not get tied down. I'll be over there.
就应该尽情享乐。我去那边看看
Yeah, we'll be over there.
对,我们去那边看看
Hi. You're not allowed to have dog in here. Unless he wants to buy the book.
抱歉,这里不允许带狗进来。除非小狗想买这本书
What are you, some kind of foodie bouncer?
你谁啊,美食保安吗
Worse. I wrote the book.
更惨,我是这书的作者
Yeah, nice sleeves. You get those in the tattoo gold rush of '09?
你的手臂刺青不错。09年刺青潮的时候刺的吗
I'm Zeke. What's your name?
我叫齐克,敢问芳姓大名
I'm Max. This is my tiny dog. I take her everywhere, so what?
我叫麦克斯,这是我的小狗。老娘带着她到处跑,怎么着
Hey, Max, you wanna try my thick-cut bacon?
麦克斯,想试试我的"厚片培根"吗
Maybe. Let's just take things slow.
再说吧,别猴急嘛