Would you be in Paris by now if you hadn't gotten off the train?
如果你不下火车,现在该到巴黎了吧?
No, not yet.
不,还没到。
What would you be doing?
那你会做些什么?
I'd probably be hanging around the airport, reading old magazines, crying in my coffee cause you didn't come with me.
我也许会在机场逗留,读杂志,因为你不在而对着咖啡哭泣。
Actually, I think I'd probably have gotten off the train in Salzburg with someone else.Oh, yeah?
事实上我也许会在萨尔茨堡和别人下车。哦,是吗?
Oh, I see.So I'm just a dumb American momentarily decorating your blank canvas, huh?
我懂了。所以我只是个愚蠢的美国人,只能用来当作你空白画布上的临时点缀,是吗?
I'm having a great time. Really? Me too.
我玩得很开心。 是吗? 我也是。
I'm so glad, because no one knows I'm here.I don't know anyone that would tell me all those bad things you've done.
我很高兴没人知道我在这儿。我不认识能告诉我你所做过的所有坏事的人。
I'll tell you some. Yeah, I'm sure.
我可以告诉你一些。 是的,我相信。
You know, you hear so much shit about people. I always feel like the general of an army when I start dating a guy, you know.
听过太多坏事之后,我总觉得赴约时像个军队的将军。
Plotting my strategy and maneuverings knowing his weak points, what would hurt him, seduce him. It's horrible.
制订好战略战术,了解他的弱点,什么能伤害他,征服他。真是恐怖。