If we were always around each other what would be the first thing about me that would drive you mad?
如果我们一直在一块,那么我第一件能令你发疯的事是什么?
No uh, no, no, I'm not gonna answer this question, no. Why?
不,我不想回答这个问题。 为什么?
I dated this girl once who used to always ask me that."What about me bugs you? "you know.
有个和我约会过的姑娘经常问我这个。"我哪方面让你发疯?"
And so finally I said, “Well, you know, I just don't think you handle criticism too well.”
最后我说,"我觉得你的批评方式不太好。"
She flew into a rage, and broke up with me, alright? That's a true story.
她勃然大怒和我分了手,这是真事。
All she ever really wanted to do was to have an excuse to tell me what she thought was wrong with me, you know.
其实她是要找个借口来告诉我她不该和我交往。
Is that what you want? What?
你也想这样吗? 什么?
Something about me bugs you? No.
我哪些方面让你发狂? 没有。
It's alright. Tell me. What is it? What about me bugs you? Nothing, nothing at all.
好的,告诉我,我有什么会令你崩溃的? 根本没有。
If it had to be something, what would it be?
如果非要说的话,会是什么?
If it had to be something, if I had to think about it I kind of didn't really like this reaction at the palm reader. You were like this rooster prick.
如果非得有,而我非得考虑的话......我不太喜欢你对看手相的反应,就像只好斗的公鸡。
Rooster prick”? Yeah. What the hell a “rooster prick”?
好斗的公鸡? 是的。 什么叫好斗的公鸡?
You were like a little boy whining because all the attention wasn't focused on him.
你像个哭闹的小男孩......因为所有注意力都不在你身上。
All right, listen. This woman robs you blind, okay?
好吧,听着,那女人蒙蔽了你,好吗?
You were like a little boy walking by an ice cream store crying because his mom won't buy him a milk shake.
你像个路过冰淇淋店的小男孩,因为他妈妈不给他买奶昔而哭闹。
I don't care what this charlatan has to say about anything.
我不在乎那江湖骗子说过什么。
What?
什么?
I understand a little, but he doesn't at all. I'm sorry.
我懂一点,但他不懂,抱歉。