Hello T.S.
嗨,T.S.
Hello Mom.
嗨,妈妈
Dr. Clair, you have come here directly from Montana you are T.S.'s mother, correct?
克莱尔博士,你从蒙大拿赶来了 你是T.S.的母亲,对吗?
Yes. That's right.
是的
T.S., why did you say in the media that you were an orphan, is this some spin coming from the Smithsonian?
T.S.,为什么你要在镜头前说 你是个孤儿,这是史密森学院的设计么?
I don't know. I thought they would send me back home before I could receive the award.
我不知道 我以为不这么说他们会把我送回家,就不能领奖了
Dr. Clair, You must have been worried sick, I mean, he is so small.
克莱尔博士,你一定急坏了 他还这么小
Yes, well, when a child disappears, the world stops turning.
是啊,当你的孩子失踪的时候 你的世界似乎都停止转动了
But, surely you must have been very angry when you heard. With all the respect You asked me a question, I would like to finish my answer.
但你也一定非常生气...恕我直言 您问了我一个问题,我希望能把要说的说完
When your child disappears well, you'll lose your sanity. Some will channel their anger by kicking goats out of barbwire.
当你的孩子失踪了 你会失去理性 有些人把山羊踢出铁丝网,以此发泄
I'm sorry. Goats! We're talking goats?
抱歉,你说山羊?我们讨论起山羊来了
Others will surf the beetles that don't exist. Those are just feared merely take a train that is never coming back so sometimes you just stop by the tracks, and stare at the rails.
还有些人会去寻找不存在的甲虫 那些失踪了的人就像搭上了一辆不会回头的火车 所以,有时候,你只能站在铁路边 盯着铁轨发呆