You mean not to follow them.
你不打算跟去吗。
Frodo's fate is no longer in our hands.
我们帮不了佛罗多了。
Then it has all been in vain. The Fellowship has failed.
那我们一切的努力都白费了,远征队也彻底失败了。
Not if we hold true to each other.
我们的努力不会白费。
We will not abandon Merry and Pippin to torment and death.
我们不能丢下梅里和皮聘让他们受苦。
Not while we have strength left.
只要我们还有力气。
Leave all that can be spared behind. We travel light.
不用的都留下来。尽量减轻负担。
Let us hunt some Orc. Yes!
我们去猎杀半兽人吧。好!
Mordor.
魔多。
I hope the others find a safer road.
希望其他人走的路比较安全。
Strider will look after them.
神行客会照顾他们的。
I don't suppose we'll ever see them again.
我想我们不会再见到他们了。
We may yet, Mr. Frodo. We may.
佛罗多先生,我们也许还会再见。也许会。
Sam, I'm glad you are with me.
山姆我很高兴有你陪着我。