It's... Oh, don't, there's no need to cry.I'm sorry that I yelled at you before.
这 别 没必要哭 我很抱歉刚才吼了你
Please take off the chain, this time I'll help you, I promise.
请拿掉这链子 这次我会帮你 我保证
Tiberius, this is going to sound completely horrible but, I do not fully trust you.
提比略 虽然这听上去很糟 但是 我不全信你
Oh, no, no.
不
But, I guess everyone deserves a second chance and you're just a lonely old bird and you do have weird manners because you live in a weird shed on the roof. So I tell you what, if you find Max, I'll be your best friend.
但我觉得大家都能有第二次机会 你只是一只孤独的 态度很奇怪的老鸟 因为你住在屋顶的怪屋子里 这样吧 如果你找到麦克斯 我会当你最好的朋友
Best friend? You and me? Yes, that sounds nice. Let's do this.
最好的朋友 我们俩吗 对 听上去不错 就这么办吧
Okay.
好
So what does this Max look like?
这个麦克斯长什么样
Brown and white, he's a shorthair. Roguishly handsome, he's got spark in his eyes...
棕白色皮毛 是短毛 帅爆了 眼睛里有火花在闪
He sounds dreamy.
听上去他很梦幻
You have no idea, I mean, what? whatever, shut up.
你根本不知道 什么啦 反正你闭嘴
If my owner comes, put on the hood and pretend to be me.
如果我主人过来 戴上眼罩 假装是我
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢