See, all of us have suffered at the hands of man. I mean, take me as an instance. I was a magician rabbit for kid's parties. But then, bunny tricks went out of style. So what did my owner do? My owner, went and left magic behind, and made me disappear from his life.
我们都深受人类折磨 比如我吧 我以前是小孩子派对上的魔术道具 但后来 兔子魔术不流行了 所以我的主人怎么办了呢 他呀就不玩魔术了 让我永远从他生命里滚蛋了
Uhhuh, I lived in a tattoo parlor, the trainees used to practice on me, until they ran out of space! I mean, yes, humans say they love us. But then they turn around and throw us out like garbage.
我以前住在纹身馆 那些实习生拿我来练习 直到我身上无处可纹为止 人类都说他们爱我们 但转眼就把我们弃若敝屣
Ain't that right, see Marcus.
是不是这样 马库斯最知道了
Hey, it's not our fault we don't look like the ad.
实物与广告不符又不是我们的错
Okay, you guys are joining this brotherhood. It's initiation time.
好了 既然你们要加入帮派 那就举行仪式吧
What? I'm sorry, what time?
什么 你说什么
Summon the Viper!
传毒舌
Ah, is this viper poisonous? Because I should warn you, I'm very allergic to poison!
等等 这毒舌有毒吗 我得事先说明 我对毒严重过敏啊
Alright, show her.
好了 给她看吧
Max's collar! Where is he? What .. what happened to him?
麦克斯的项圈 他在哪 他怎么了
Oi, I ain't say nothing.
无可奉告