It is... Sausages!
香肠
Well, then, what are we waiting for?
所以我们还在等什么
We are coming for you baby!
我们来啦 宝贝儿
Lower the ramp, dummy.
放下斜坡 傻瓜
Who are they?
他们是谁
This is Puffball, Squashface, Wiener dog, Yellow Bird, Eagle Eye, Guinea Pig Joe! And of course my girlfriend Rhonda.
这是毛球 方脸 腊肠狗 黄鸟 鹰眼 荷兰猪 还有我的女朋友朗达
One hundred percent wrong.
全部说错了
Good enough.
成吧
Come on, let's go. Moving or lose it.
来吧 我们走 过这村没这店了
Every bird instinct I have, says don't follow a dog on wheels.
我所有的鸟类直觉 都在告诉我别跟着一只用轮椅的狗
Uh .. Mr. Pops, sir, shouldn't we be heading to the seweres?
波普先生 我们不是往下水道方向去吗
Now, if we take the human road, getting there is gonna take days. You've may have a lot of time but for me very breath is a cliffhanger! So, we gotta take the secret route.
如果走人类的路去 得用上好几天 也许你有很多时间 但对我来说每一刻都是最后一口气 所以我们走这条秘密通道
Okay! The secret route was death.
好吧 结果秘密通道是死路一条
Well, that's that, I guess
我想差不多就这样了吧
Come on!
来啊
Get down here!
都下来
Sweat Pea?!
小豌豆
Keep moving!
继续走!