What's up, Peanut.
你好 小豆子
Hey Buddy.
小巴
You see Pops around here?
你看到波普了吗
Yes, he's over there.
他就在那边
Mushroom and...
棉花糖和...
Hi Pops! ...
波普
Sweet potatoes.
甜土豆
Pops!
波普
Who is that? What?
是谁 怎么了
Oh, hey Buddy.
你好啊 小巴
How were you been all time?
你最近都在干吗
Paralyzed.
瘫着啊
Great, listen Mr. Pops, our friend Max was taken, last we heard, he was lost in the seweres. Buddy said that maybe you coulde help us?
好吧 波普先生 我们的朋友麦克斯被绑架了 我们最后听说他消失在了下水道里 小巴说也许你能帮我们一下
You know I do know a guy in the seweres but... Nah, I don't go out anymore.
其实我的确认识下水道的人 但...我不会再出门了
What a waste of time.
真浪费时间
Who said that?
是谁说的
Oh, I said it, by the way I meant no offense. I just ... Have you seen yourself?
我说的 但是我无意冒犯 我只是...你看到过你自己的样子吗
Looky what we apparently have here! Me see would like to have a look see. Miron, browes! Oh no. Oh yes, Me like what Me see. Well, what me can see, it's only an an attractive blur. Lady, this is my city, I'll find your friend. Alright, party is over. Miron, vacuum.
瞧瞧来了什么贵客 我可是想要好好看一看 迈伦 抬眉毛 哦不 是的 我喜欢我自己所看到的 而我所看到的 是你的魅力 小姐 这是我的城市 我会找到你的朋友的 好了 聚会结束 迈伦 上吸尘器