What's going on?
出什么事了
Nothing that concerns you.Just a bunch of fools trying to get themselves killed over a few dead sheep.Wolf took out a dozen last night.
跟你没关系 就是一帮傻子想要为了几头死羊送命 昨天晚上狼吃了十二头羊
So you called me in here to what, just to keep me in sight?
那你为什么叫我来 就为了看到我吗
Good evening, Red.
晚上好 小红帽
We're just forming up a hunting party.
我们要组建一支狩猎队
You're hunting the wolf? Can I go with them, please? I'll be safe in a big group.
你们要去打狼 我能跟他们一起去吗 跟着这么多人不会有事的
Don't be ludicrous. You are staying inside and you're keeping that hood on.You know red repels wolves.
别傻了 你就老实在家呆着 把斗篷穿好 红颜色可以驱狼
They're not wearing red.
可是他们都没穿红色
They're damn fools, too.There's only two more nights left in wolfstime. Let it take a few sheep.There's only two more nights left in wolfstime. Let it take a few sheep.
所以说他们是一群傻子 狼的活动期就剩两晚了 让它吃几头羊吧 都回家吧
I hope they kill the wolf.Then we can have lives again.
我希望他们能杀了那匹狼 我们就又可以过上正常日子了
You just want to roam around the woods with that wastrel Peter.
你只是想和那个没用的彼得 一起去林子里游荡
He's not a wastrel. He works hard. He has plans.
他才不没用呢 他工作很努力 他有自己的计划
Oh, I am sure he does. Now come on. You know what to do.Now go to sleep, girl.
他肯定有 别闹了 你知道该做什么 去睡觉吧 孩子
Yes, granny.
好的 外婆
I hope I don't see that boy mooning around here tomorrow. And wear the hood!
希望明天别再看见那小子在这里晃悠 穿好你的斗篷
Yes, granny.
好的 外婆