What was all that howling?
整夜嚎叫的东西是什么
It's wolfstime. Killer wolf out there. As big as a pony but a lot more bloodthirsty. It's been stalking the area pretty regular.It kills cattle and hang on. It sticks sometimes. Could you just... Look. Look at that. Mary. Look at the water. Mary. Mary. Mary?
现在是狼的活动期 有杀人狼在游荡 像小马一样大 但更嗜血 它在这一带出没的时间挺固定的 杀掉牲畜...等等 有时绳子会冻住 搭把手好吗 看 你看 玛丽 看这水 玛丽 玛丽 玛丽
Is he okay?
他还好吗
David? Oh, yeah. He's a little shaken up, but he's headed home.
戴维 挺好 他有点受惊 已经回家了
He's fine. Any word from Kathryn?
他没事 有凯思琳的消息吗
Nothing new.
没有新消息
Did you check with Boston again?
你跟波士顿方面确认过了吗
She's not there, Mary Margaret.
她不在那里 玛丽·玛格丽特
So we have no idea what happened to her?
那我们还不知道她怎么了吗
All we know is that she found out about you two, gave you a welldeserved slap, and then disappeared.
我们只知道她发现了你们俩的事 扇了一记该扇的耳光 然后失踪了
"Welldeserved"? Do you really believe that?
"该扇" 你真是这么想的吗
No. I'm just preparing you for what everyone else is gonna think.
不 我只是打个预防针其他人都会是这么想的