Like, I was once walking down the street with my ex girlfriend, you know, right, and we just walked by these, like real four, kind of thuggy looking guys, next to a Camaro, you know
比如我曾和我的前女友一起逛街,有4个长相凶恶的人站在一辆大黄蜂跑车附近。
And one of them sure enough, says, "Hey, baby. Nice ass!" You know, I mean.
其中一个说 "嘿,宝贝,屁股真漂亮"。你知道我的意思。
So, I'm like alright, “Hey, no big deal,” I'm not gonna get uptight about this, right?
我觉得没什么 "这没大不了的,没必要为此生气,对吗?"
Yeah, plus, you know, there were four of them.
对,而且他们有4个人。
Yeah, exactly, there's four of them, right, but she turns around and she says, “Fuck you, dickheads.”
对,没错,他们是四个人,可她回头说 "去你的,混蛋"
And I'm like, okay, wait a minute, here, right?
我想,"这下好了,等着瞧吧"
They're not gonna come over and kick her ass. You know, I mean.
他们可不会过来踢她的屁股。你知道我的意思。
So who just got pushed to the front line on that one? You see what I'm saying?
那么谁会被顶到前线上去呢?你知道我的意思?
I mean, women say they hate it if you're all territorial and protective.
女人说她们讨厌被严加保护。
But if it suits them, then they'll tell you you're being unmanly, or wimpy, or uh…
如果照她的意思去做,她们又说你不是男人,懦弱。
You know what? I don't think woman really wants to destroy man.
知道吗?我不认为女人真的想毁掉男人。
And even if they want to, they don't succeed.You know what I mean?
即使她们想也不会成功。你知道我的意思?
I'm sure even, you know, men are destroying women, or are able...capable of destroying women, much more than women...
我相信恰恰是男人在毁掉女人......或者说相对而言更有能力毁掉女人。
Well, anyway, it's depressing, I mean you know what?
总之,这令人沮丧,懂我意思吗?
What? you wanna stop talking about this? Yeah, I really hate it.
怎么?你想停止这个话题? 是的,我讨厌这些。
You know, men, women you know, it's, it's...there's no end to this, like, you know...
男人,女人,这永无休止,就像,你知道的……