Yeah, that's cute. You know, I have this awful paranoid thought, that feminism was mostly invented by men, so they could, like, fool around a little more.
真有趣,我有个可怕而偏激的念头,女权主义是男人创造的,好让他们更方便鬼混。
"You know woman, free your mind, free your body. Sleep with me.
"女人,解放头脑,解放身体,和我睡觉。
We're all happy and free as long as I can fuck as much as I want.
"我们都是快乐自由的,只要能满足我的色欲"
Alright, alright, alright.
好了,好了,好了。
But maybe there's some biological things at work here.
这也许包含有生物学的因素。
I mean, if you had an island, right, and there were ninety nine women on the island, and only one man, in a year, you'd have the possibility of ninety nine babies.
如果你有个岛,岛上有99个女人和1个男人,1年后也许会多出99个孩子。
But if you have an island with 99 men and only one woman in a year, you have the possibility of only one baby. So....
但如果岛上是99个男人和1个女人......1年后就只可能有一个孩子,所以……
You know what? What?
你知道吗? 什么?
On this island, you know, I think there will be only, like, maybe 43 men left.
我猜岛上也许只会留下43个男人。
Because they would kill each other, you know trying to fuck this poor woman, you know what I mean?
为了和那可怜的女人性交他们会互相残杀。你知道我的意思?
And on the other island, there would be 99 women, 99 babies and no more man.
而另一个岛上会有99个女人,99个孩子,但不再有男人。
Because they would have all gotten together, and eaten him alive.
因为她们会把他生吃掉。
Oh, yeah? yeah!
哦,是吗? 是的。
See...see, I think there's something to that.
对此可以这样说。
I think on some level, women don't mind the idea of destroying a man, you know.
我认为某种程度上,女人并不介意毁掉一个男人。