You're almost there.
快抓住了
Thanks Duke.
谢了 杜克
No problem.
不客气
Finally, I'm going home.
终于可以回家了
Isn't home that way?
家是不是在那边
Ah. Seriously?
搞什么啊
They're going to Brooklyn.
他们去布鲁克林了
They said everyone is going to Brooklyn these days. It's makin' a real comeback.I'm not talking about hipster real estate trends. I'm talking about vengeance, Tattoo! Death is coming to Brooklyn. And it's got buck teeth, and a cottontail!
都说现在每个人都去布鲁克林了 真正的重新回归 我说的不是嬉皮士买房潮 我说的是复仇 纹纹 死亡即将降临布鲁克林 带着大龅牙和毛茸茸的尾巴
Let's go.
来吧
Hi, how are you?
你好啊
Hi, how are you? Enchante.
你好啊
Chuck! Chuck! Chuck! Chuck! Chuck!
吸 吸 吸 吸 吸
What is this crazy joint?
这是个什么地方
This is Pop's place, it's owner was never home, so this's kind og a hot spot. Pops knew everyone in this city, if he agrees to help us, Max is good as found.
这是波普家 他家主人从来都不在 所以这算是个聚会的好地方 波普认识这座城里的每一个人 如果他愿意帮我们 就肯定能找到麦克斯
Cool. Oh fabulous.
棒 太棒了