Oh, there they are, the world travelers.
回来啦,环游世界姐妹花
Shouldn't people be throwing confetti or something?
大家怎么还不起身鼓掌撒花啊
I'm all out. I snorted mine in the power outage of '65.
我的花都用光了。65年大停电的时候我当毒品吸掉了
How was your vacation?
假期玩得开心吗
Well, it turned out to be more of a daycation, but we had a great time, didn't we, Max? Yes, we did.
虽然假期后来变成了一日游,不过我们还是玩得很开心,对吧?是挺开心的
Max, things sure are dull around here without you.
麦克斯,你走了之后餐厅了无生气啊
Everyone walking around all P.C., nobody called me black. Hell.
周围的人嘴巴都干净得很,他娘的,都没人叫我黑鬼了
I haven't left once since you've been gone.
你走后我都没离开店过呢
When it comes to this job, you are my vacation.
工作上,你就是我的假期
And that, Earl, is why I got all five of these gift bags for you.
就知道你这么好,所以给你带了五个礼物包
Welcome, again, to the Williamsburg diner. This way, please.
欢迎再次光临威廉斯堡餐厅。这边请
I have looked up "down-low" and "rice queen" on Wikipedia.
我去维基百科查了"密柜中人"跟"米后"了
And, no, I'm not a secret homosexual or a man who chases only Asian men.
我不是未出柜的同性恋,对亚洲男人也没有特殊的基情
I'm great, I'm straight. Get used to it.
我很好,我很"直",接受现实吧