You two are gonna look bad until we figure the truth out.
查明真相之前 你们的嫌疑会很大
You mean David? That people are going to think in order to... be free with me...
你是说戴维 人们会认为他害了凯思琳 为了...和我在一起
Some are. And he's not doing himself any favors. So if there's anything you could think of to pin down his whereabouts that night
有些人就是这么想的 他的解释又对他不利 你对他当晚的行踪 如果知情的话...
He wasn't with me. We really were through.
他那晚没和我在一起 我们分手了
Sorry. No, don't need a ride.
抱歉 我不需要搭车
It's awfully cold out here.
这里真的挺冷的
I'm fine. Really.
我没事 真的
I can carry your bag. Where are you headed?
我可以帮你拿包 你要去哪呢
Dr. Whale?
威尔医生
Mary Margaret. Emma. Hello there.
玛丽·玛格丽特 艾玛 你们好
Hey. I was just having a talk with Ruby here.But I should, um...
你好 我刚刚在和鲁比聊天呢 不过 我应该...
Yeah. Yeah, you should.
对 你应该
Was he bothering you?
他在骚扰你吗
The day I can't handle a lech is the day I leave town, which this is, I guess.
哪天我应付不了色鬼 我就该离开这里了 我想也许是时候了
You're leaving?
你要走了
I had a fight with granny. Quit my job.
我和外婆吵了一架 辞职不干了
You quit? Where're you going?
你辞职了 那你要去哪
I don't know. Away.
我不知道 去远方吧