So... Yeah?
那么 什么
Wolfstime is once a month, on the full moon.There's a story I heard once about a creature Aren't we awfully close to the cottage?
狼的活动期是每月的满月 我曾经听过一个生物的故事 我们是不是已经离小屋很近了
Who's gone to your window, Red? Is it Peter? Red, has he been at your window?
小红帽 谁去过你的窗边 是彼得吗 小红帽 他去过你的窗边吗
Last night. Before the killings. And he never joined the guys to hunt the wolf.
昨晚 在杀戮之前 他从没参加过猎狼行动
But I'm sure he wouldn't have killed them.
我敢肯定他不会杀那些人
He wouldn't. But when the wolf takes over What about tonight's hunting party? They're gonna kill him. Or he's gonna kill them.
他不会 但如果狼性占了上风 今晚的猎狼行动会发生什么 他们会杀了他 要不就是他会杀了他们
It doesn't have to be that way.
不一定非要这样
What can we do?
我们能够做些什么吗
Tell him. If he doesn't know, tell him. Stop him.If he'll listen to anyone, if he'll believe anyone, it's you.
告诉他 如果他还蒙在鼓里 告诉他真相 阻止他 如果说他会听谁的话 会相信谁 那非你莫属
You think I can save him?
你觉得我能救他吗
I think you can save everyone.
你能救所有人
It's gonna be dark soon. Granny will be out of her mind with worry if we're not home. She'll go out there. Mary, this is so bad.
马上就要天黑了 如果我们不回家 外婆会急疯的 她会出去找我们的 玛丽 情况太糟糕了
So do something.
你得有所行动
You’re right, I have to.
你是对的,我必须这么做。