What did George get in return for giving you your freedom?
放了你 乔治能得到什么好处
Something he wanted desperately.
一样他非常渴望的东西
So you sent 26 of your friends to their death just to fake your own?
所以你为了制造已死的假象 牺牲了自己的26个朋友
No. You were running from something. What was it?
不对 你肯定另有目的 是什么
Everyone has a past, Stefan.Mine needed to stay far, far away.
每个人都有过去 斯特凡 我想要把我的过去隐藏好
But thanks to you, my plan nearly failed before it even began.
但是拜你所赐 我的计划还没开始 就差点失败了
Once George told me that the roundup was imminent,I made sure I could see you one last time.
乔治告诉我搜捕马上要开始了 我得见你最后一面
Vervain!What?But your father used your love for me against you.Katherine!
马鞭草 什么 但你父亲利用了你对我的爱 凯瑟琳
He poisoned your blood.We don't have long.Then Damon, being Damon,nearly ruined everything.No!
他让你的血里混入了马鞭草 我们得抓紧时间 然后达蒙 真不愧是达蒙 差点毁了整个计划 不
We came for you. We tried to save you.I didn't want to be saved.
我们都是为了你 是为了救你 我不需要你们来救我
Then Damon and I died for nothing. For nothing!No, Stefan. You died for love!
那我和达蒙就死得毫无意义 毫无意义 不 斯特凡 你是为爱而死的
Jenna just brought out "Guitar hero."It might be time to mutiny.
珍娜翻出了"吉他英雄" 咱们该集体反对了
Well, I just I happen to like "Guitar hero."So you, my friend, are barking up the wrong tree.
我刚好很喜欢"吉他英雄" 老兄 你找错人了
Ok, enough with the innuendos.You win. You're hilarious.Thank you.
好了 我们打开天窗说亮话吧 你赢了 你很风趣 谢谢
Come on, man,you don't think I know what this barbecue is about?
拜托 伙计 你以为我不知道这个派对的真正目的吗