No takers for more drinks at the grill?It's like I'm with a bunch of adults here.
没人想去格尔酒吧再喝几杯吗 大家怎么都这么老气横秋的
I prefer the term role model.Ok. Well, thanks for having me. It was awesome.
我觉得这叫行为典范 好吧 谢谢你们的邀请 太有爱了
Alaric, catch that game next week?Yeah. Looking forward to it.
阿拉里克 下星期再玩那游戏 好 我很期待
Hey, you know, I should probably head out, too.
我想我也该走了
Jenna...You are a wonderful hostess.And you are a terrible artist.
珍娜... 你是个很棒的女主人 你是个很差劲的吉他手
Is that the only thing that makes me terrible?Still deciding.
我差劲的只有吉它吗 其他还有待考核
Good enough for me.Alaric...Let's not catch that game next week.
我知足了 阿拉里克... 我们下周还是别玩那游戏了
Are you sure the tow's coming?We've been waiting forever.I know. It's weird.
你确定拖车在路上了吗 我们等了很久了 我知道 真是奇怪
They said they'd be here by now.Yeah.I'm just gonna call Jenna.No!Let me try the tow people again.
他们说了这会儿会到的 好吧 我给珍娜打个电话 别打 我再给拖车的人打个电话
And I'll use my aggro voice.We can just walk from here.I can't just leave my car.
我会凶一点 我们可以走过去 我不能丢下我的车不管
We'll come back for it.Just give me a minute, Elena.
我们会回来找它的 给我点时间 埃琳娜
Caroline, what part of "I'm worried about Stefan" didn't sink in?
卡罗琳 你没听懂吗 我很担心斯特凡
What's the rush?Why are you hurrying to get to a relationship that'll never work?
有什么好急的 这感情不会有结果的 你何必呢
Ok. Look, I know that you're upset over Matt,But will you stop projecting it onto me and Stefan, please?
好了 我知道马特的事让你很难过 但别发泄到我和斯特凡身上行吗 求你了
I'm not projecting anything.You're human. He's a vampire.
我没发泄 你是人 他是吸血鬼
You're going to be 70 and in diapers,And he's still gonna be smoking hot.
你早晚会老态龙钟 大小便都不能自理 而他永远都是那么年轻性感
And you will never have his children, Elena.
而且你们不可能有孩子 埃琳娜
And you are too maternal to not have children.Where is this coming from?
你没有孩子简直太可惜了 你怎么会有这样的想法