How do you know about me?Your brother was completely clueless.
你怎么知道我的真面目的 你哥哥毫不知情
It doesn't matter. I'm not your enemy, Damon.
这不重要 我不是你的敌人 达蒙
You tried to kill my brother.That was a mistake.
你差点杀了我弟弟 那是失误
Really?There was confusion.I couldn't chain myself up in time.I have no control once I shift.
是吗 我当时意识混乱 之前没能及时把自己锁好 变成狼以后我就无法自控了
What, no obedience school?I'm serious.
怎么 你们没有训练学校吗 我是说真的
Let's not spark some age-old feud that doesn't apply to us.
没必要纠结那些与我们无关的陈年旧仇
You expect me to believe that you're in Mystic Falls planting peace trees?
你想让我相信 你是来神秘瀑布镇维护和平的吗
I lost my brother.My nephew lost his father.I'm here for my family.Let's be above this.
我失去了哥哥 我侄子失去了父亲 我回来是为了我的家人 我们冰释前嫌吧
Thanks for this. I appreciate it.Here we come... to the rescue.
谢谢你送我 真的很感谢 我们要去...营救他了
Why are you being so snippy?That's my own drama.
你干嘛这么刻薄 我只是在自说自话
I'm sure that you two will beat the odds.
虽然机会渺茫 但我相信你们会终成眷属的
Not that there's any study to pull odds from.
当然也没人研究过
What is the ratio of success for vampire human couplings?
人和吸血鬼恋爱的成功几率有多大
I'm guessing nil.Ok, Caroline.Sorry.I love this song.
我猜是零 好吧 卡罗琳 对不起 我喜欢这首歌
What's playing?Playing We Radiate Goldfrapp.
正在播放的是什么歌 正在播放高登法普的We Radiate