No, no, no, no, no. This is too easy. This is too easy.
不不不,答案太简单了。太简单了。
There is no key, doofus!
根本没有钥匙,蠢材!
Those digits are meaningless. They're utterly meaningless.
那些数字没意义,毫无意义。
You don't really think
你不会真以为
a couple of lines of computer code are going to crash the world around our ears? I'm disappointed in you ...
几行电脑编码就能让世界崩溃?我对你太失望了,
ordinary Sherlock. But the rhythm...
平凡的夏洛克。但那敲击有节奏……
Partita no 1! Thank you, Johann Sebastian Bach.
老天,那是巴赫变奏曲第一号的节奏
But then how did you... ? How did I break into the bank, to the Tower, to the prison?
那你怎么……?我怎么侵入银行,伦敦塔和监狱的?
Daylight robbery! All it takes is some willing participants.
光天化日下抢劫呗!只需要一些自愿者。
I knew you'd fall for it. That's your weakness.
我就知道你会上当,这就是你弱点所在。
You always want everything to be clever.
你把事情想得太巧妙了。
Now, shall we finish the game?
我们来结束这个游戏吧?
One final act. Glad you chose a tall building. Nice way to do it.
最后一举。所幸你选了个高楼,做起来会很省事。
Do it? Do what? Yes, of course. My suicide.
做什么?当然了。我自杀。
Genius detective proved to be a fraud. I read it in the paper so it must be true.
天才侦探被证实为骗子。我在报上读到的,肯定是真的了。
I love newspapers. Fairy tales.
我喜欢报纸。有精灵故事。
And pretty grim ones too.
还有更严峻的报道。
Oh, God, John, you made me jump.
天啊,约翰,你吓我一跳。
Is everything OK with the police? Has Sherlock sorted it all out?
警察那边没事吧?夏洛克把事情说清楚了吗?