Sherlock, your big brother and all the King's horses couldn't make me do a thing I didn't want to.
夏洛克,你哥哥和女王的全部人马都没法让我做我不想做的事。
Yes, but I'm not my brother, remember?
没错,但我不是我哥哥,明白么?
I am you. Prepared to do anything.
我和你一样。时刻准备去做任何事。
Prepared to burn.
准备好去点燃生命。
Prepared to do what ordinary people won't do.
准备去做凡人不会做的事。
You want me to shake hands with you in hell. I shall not disappoint you.
你希望我在地狱与你握手,我不会让你失望的。
Nah. You talk big.
得了吧。你真大言不惭。
Nah. You're ordinary.
得了吧。你是个普通人。
You're ordinary. You're on the side of the angels.
你太普通了,你站在天使身侧。
Oh, I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
啊,我或许站在天使身侧,但决不要以为,我位列天使之中。
No... you're not. I see.
不是,你的确不是。我现在明白了。
You're not ordinary. No.
你并非凡人。根本不是。
You're me. You're me.
你和我一样,和我一样。
Thank you... Sherlock Holmes. Thank you. Bless you.
谢谢你……夏洛克·福尔摩斯。谢谢你,祝福你。