What? It's a bloodbath down there. We lost everything.
干吗?我们在楼下被血洗了。输得分文不剩。
I thought you were good.
你不是很厉害吗。
I always beat Dylan.Come on. We need your help. You're the best card player in this family.
我总是能赢迪兰呀。求你了。我们需要你。你是家里扑克打得最好的人了。
What's in it for me?
我有什么好处?
A chance to be a good sister.
一个做好姐姐的机会。
Pass.
免了。
Reuben's been telling everyone you slipped him the tongue.
罗本到处跟别人说你主动跟他舌吻。
Move.
让开。
I thought cats had nine lives.
猫不是有九条命吗。
Yeah, and they do, but Larry's wife was older than he was, and she'd been married eight times before.
是啊,的确如此,但拉里的妻子比他年长,而且她已经结过八次婚了。
Like Elizabeth Taylor?
就像伊丽莎白·泰勒那样吗?
Oh, you remember our bedtime stories.
你记得我给你讲的睡前故事。
Hey. Hey. Oh, Dylan, thank you for coming on such short notice. I just need you to dig a hole right over here.Thank you.
你好。你好啊。迪兰,谢谢你这么快赶来。我需要你在这边挖个洞。谢谢。
Oh, no problem.So, Lily, I'm really sorry. How's Larry doing?
没问题。莉莉,请节哀顺变。
Fine. He's a happy cat.
拉里还好吗?很好。他是只快乐的小猫。
Oh, they're cats. That's gonna make my job a lot easier.
原来是猫啊。这下我的工作就轻松多了。
Okay, everyone, thank you for coming. It means a lot to Lily, and it means a lot to me.Angus?
好了,各位,感谢你们前来。这对莉莉很重要,对我也很重要。安格斯?
So, Larry's wife what can I say? She loved Larry.
关于拉里的爱妻,我该说些什么呢?她很爱拉里。
And, um, you know, like all cat marriages, they had their ups and their downs, but they always landed on their feet.
和天下所有猫夫妻一样,他们经历了起起落落,但他们都一同挺了过来。
Oh, hit a rock. Oh! Not a rock!
凿到石头了。噢!不是石头!
Okay, everybody! Please stay calm! Please stay calm! No running! It's slippery! Angus, keep playing! Okay.
各位!请保持冷静!保持冷静!别乱跑!地很滑!安格斯,继续演奏!好。
Randall! Yeah? I'm up here.
兰德尔!怎么了?我在上面。
Mr. Pritchett? This is all intern work. It isn't for my band. Need me to do a coffee run?
普里契特先生吗?这都是实习工作的相关文件。不是为我的乐队打印的。需要我去帮忙买咖啡吗?