I'm just saying if we give in to every impulse, we're no better than wild animals.But if we push it down, it eats you alive.
我只是说如果一有脾气就发作,那我们和禽兽就没有区别了。但如果把怒气忍回去,会被活活气死的。
Not if you just let it go.
不介意不就行了吗。
The chick from that crapfest "Mary Poppins." That's it.
是那部烂片《欢乐满人间》的女主角演的。我受够了。
A lot of cold, lonely nights in that apartment by myself while my mom was driving a taxi, and only one thing kept me company.So, you got a problem with poppins, you got a problem with me.
我妈开计程车时,我一个人在家里度过了很多寒冷孤独的夜,只有一样东西陪伴我。所以,如果你对《欢乐满人间》有意见,那就是对我有意见。
Ay, Father, I am so sorry. I didn't even know that he could hold a fork.
神父,真是对不起。我根本不知道他可以拿起叉子。
No, no, no, I blame myself. I probably shouldn't have taken his nose.
不,是我自己不好。我不应该跟他玩"摘鼻子"游戏。
No, it's my family. The girls are very chesty, but the men, they're kissed by the devil.
不,是我家里的遗传问题。我家女孩都胸部丰满,但是男孩,他们都有魔性。
Gloria, the fact that you are so concerned is only proof that you are a loving and caring mother.
歌洛莉亚,你这么担心只是证明了你是一个有爱心的好妈妈。
It's the parents who shape the child. And your son is growing up in a wonderful home.
对孩子们影响最大的是父母。你儿子的成长环境非常棒。
Die, scum! No, no, no! Louder, like you did at the drivethrough.
去死吧,人渣!不,不行,不行!大声点,像你刚才在得来速快餐店那样。
Mom, Jay and I saw "Death Wish." Amazing.
妈,杰和我看了《猛龙怪客》。太好看了。
Manny got in a fight at "The Sound of Music," got kicked out. I've never been so proud.
曼尼在看《音乐之声》时和人打架,被赶出来了。我从来没有这样骄傲过。
Well, I guess every household could use a little finetuning, huh?
我想所有家庭都用得上一些指导和调整。
Let me give you my card with my cell number on it. Please. And what did I do with my wallet? I...
我给你我的名片,上面有我手机号。太好了。我的钱包去哪里了......
I had yelled at Phil for not helping out, and there he was, doing exactly what I had asked him to do.
我指责菲尔不帮忙,他却在那里,做我让他做的事情......
Here's our zucchini. Up top, buddy. ...
西葫芦来啦。上来吧,小家伙。.....。
for some other family.
却是在给别的家庭做。