Riley, no! Buster, please sit! Dylan, help!
莱利,别这样!巴斯特,快坐下!迪兰,来帮忙!
I can't! These cats and dogs are fighting like... oh!
我帮不了!这些猫猫狗狗打得不可开交!
Okay, everybody, I'm sorry. This was supposed to be a small service, but I don't winnow down. I overdo.And if I let a simple fake cat funeral get out of hand, how am I supposed to plan an entire wedding?
好了,各位,很抱歉。这本该是一场小型仪式,但我没有控制好自己。我做得过火了。要是我连给猫办场假葬礼都做不好,我要怎么才能办好整场婚礼呢?
You're late. Okay, I need Mitchell.
你们迟到了。我需要我家米奇尔。
Good news. He just pulled up.
好消息。他刚停下车。
Damn it. Okay, in. In, in. Yes. Okay. And, please, can somebody catch that thing?
该死。好,进来。快进来。好。好。能来个人把那东西抓住吗?拜托了。
Okay, all right, stay. Everyone just...Hey! How was the gym?
好,好的,都留下。各位......去健身感觉怎么样?
I never made it. Listen, Cam, I got to talk about something.
我没去成。小卡,有些事我得跟你谈谈。
I do, too. What would you think about being more involved with the wedding?
我也是。你想不想参与到婚礼的策划中来?
That's what I wanted to talk about. I would love to.
这正是我要谈的事。我很乐意。
Thank god. You know, I just think we're we're better together.
谢天谢地。我就是觉得我们...我们一起会更好。
"Better together." Mm, I like that.
"一起会更好" 我喜欢这说法。
I cannot be in a house with snakes.
我无法和蛇同处一室。
How bad is it?
有多糟?
Gonna need about an hour.
大概需要一个小时清理现场。
Here you go. I got you Snocaps, 'cause, you know, at the end, they escape across the alps.
给你。我给你买了"雪顶"巧克力,因为最后,他们成功穿越阿尔卑斯雪山逃跑了。
Thanks for ruining it.
感谢剧透。
Calm down. The movie's 50 years old.
淡定点。这电影都出了五十年了。
Making friends everywhere, aren't you?
你真是处处"交友"啊,是吧?
Listen, you always say, "Express your feelings." When I get mad, that's what I do.
你总是说,"要表达出你的感情"。我生气时就是这样。
Hello? Yeah, I can talk. My parents dragged me into this stupid movie.
喂?我讲话方便。我爸妈拉我来看一部烂片。
Go ahead, Jay. Feed him his phone.
上吧,杰。把他的手机塞他嘴里。
You're telling me that doesn't bother you?
你是在说你不介意我那么做吗?
I can't hear you. Talk louder.
我听不清楚。大声点。